Videoart.Ist International Video Art Screening Program in Turkey, also known as Efes Video Arts Screenings and the program is nomadic event. We seek experimental and conceptual video art works and experimental short films including experimental narrative and experimental documentary.
Screenings are held at different times and places. The information about these venues will be announced to the participants.
A small screening fee of $50 will be paid to the artists/directors for each work selected for screening. In addition, certificates and laurels will be sent to these people in digital format.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your video/film. By submitting your work into competition in the VIDEOARTIST SCREENING PROGRAM, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
- The individual or entity submitting the film here by warrants that it possesses the legal right and authority to commit the video/film for screening, and understands and accepts the terms contained herein.
- Open to all video artists and short movie directors over the World.
- Single channel video/film only and maximum 20 min.
- There is no production year limitation for moving images.
- Video/films are accepted with a maximum length of 20 minutes or less.
- There is no premier status requirement for video/films that would like to enter the competition.
- If your work has dialogue and is not in English or Turkish must have English subtitles. Dialogue lists are not accepted.
- Works in progress will not be accepted.
- No postal submissions accepted.
- Our jury members are free to make their own choices and no answers will be given about not selected works.
- No video/film may be withdrawn from the festival program after it has been selected. Judging decisions are final.
- Submitting your video/film, you authorize VIDEOARTIST SCREENING PROGRAM to use, distribute and share the film poster, trailer, synopsis and movie stills in our website and social media.
- Entrant further represents and warrants that the submission adheres to the fundamental spirit of the event and does not contain any defamatory, obscene, or any unlawful matter.
- Participants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances and permits necessary to present their work. VIDEOARTIST SCREENING PROGRAM is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits or royalty infringement related to the work.
- If your work is accepted into the event, we must be able to screen it without any encumbrances whatsoever.
- The managements of VIDEOARTIST and VISUS can take decisions on issues not mentioned in this set of rules.
- Submission of an entry to our event signifies that the entrant understands, accepts and agrees to these conditions.