WE TURN YOUR SCRIPTS INTO SHORTS!
$15 fee goes toward the production budget.
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE... seriously! Watch our previous films we made with a budget of $300 in 48hrs. Stay tuned to see what we are able to produce with a decent budget.
A screenwriting festival where the top three selections get optioned into 9-11 min short films & where ALL eligible submissions receive FEEDBACK.
We will also be having a VIRTUAL SCREENING & every entry includes an invite to attend!
The TOP 3 selected scripts will be produced into their own independent short film!
10% of the individual short films production budget. (1/3 of 10% of reading fee collected)
Participate in pre production writing adjustments.
Early access to the film
ALL submitted scripts meeting submission criteria will receive feedback!
Top 60 will be judged by industry professionals & further feedback will be provided.
The 9 scripts selected by the judges will be reviewed by the producers & crew to choose the festival winners & have their scripts produced into a 9 to 11 min runtime short film!
SCREENING of the short films will be Sept 5, 2021
// NOT SO FINE PRINT //
ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE:
- Screenplays should be written in English and in standard industry format.
- Submitted scripts of 9 pages or less. Title page & character breakdown not counted toward script page count.
- Screenplay must be submitted as a PDF document.
- The screenplay can be submitted with or without a title page and/or contact information.
- After a screenplay is entered, no new drafts or corrected pages can be made by the Entrant. No exceptions.
- The rights to the Entrant’s screenplay should not have been previously optioned or sold.
- Entrant’s screenplay must not have been produced.
- Screenplay must be the original work of the Entrant and may not be based whole or in part on any fictional or non-fictional material, published or unpublished, produced or unproduced for which the Entrant does not have rights. Neither pitch2film nor its judges investigates or attests to the authenticity of an applicant’s statement of authorship or rights secured. By entering the competition, you are acknowledging that you have secured all necessary rights.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP:
- The Entrant retains the rights to his or her screenplay at all times, unless selected for the top prize.
- Top place winners release the rights of ownership and are entitled to one time compensation of 10% of the individual short films production budget (production budget per top prize is 1/3 of the total number of submissions to the festival) to be paid within 3 weeks from festival close date (June 9, 2021) via Venmo.
- Entry fees will not be returned or adjusted.
THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK!!!