The Minsk International Short Film Festival "Kinosmena" is an annual cultural event of the Republic of Belarus. The festival is supported by the Belarusian Union of cinematographers and approved by the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus.
The organizers invite film directors and representatives of the films and provide them with free accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Minsk for the duration of the festival.
From several thousands of short films that sent to us from all over the world, 30 best films are selected in the contest program of the festival.
The festival will present the works of national and foreign filmmakers, selected by the jury as the best, and then together with the audience will choose the winners. There is also a non-contest program of films that are not included in the main contest program, but they are of interest to the audience. The festival will be held in the "Silver Screen" cinema-networt in Minsk and 10 other cities of Belarus.
- "The Best International Short Film of "Kinosmena" Grand-Prix - $1000 (or laptop)
- "The Best International Short Film of "Kinosmena" chosen by Jury- prize from our partner.
- "The Best International Short Horror Film of "Kinosmena" - special prize from our main sponsor.
- "Kinosmena" best International Short Film chosen by Audience - prize from our partner.
- "Kinosmena" best National Short Film of chosen by Jury and by Audience will be also awarded by smartfone from our patner.
- Each participant will be awarded an official diploma of the festival and our partners prize.
- 30 best short films will be shown in main cinemas of the capital and on the national TV.
We accept fiction movies ≤ 20min runtime, that have not been produced before the 1st January 2018 and never have been shown in Belarus.
Feature films only, no documentary!
Each movie should have English or Russian subtitles.
Movies can be accepted in digital formats via download link (H.264, H.265, MPEG, MP4, etc.)
Add to your movie dialog list in .doc format