Welcome to the International Media Festival of Wales (IMF of Wales).
This is a brand new festival created by the team behind the highly successful BAFTA British Short Film Competition and BAFTA Cymru qualifying Carmarthen Bay Film Festival.
Our aim is to celebrate the very best of today's content creators, programme and media makers and media related and documentary photography and writing talent here in Wales and from around the world
It is our hope that IMF of Wales will provide an ideal opportunity to network and rub shoulders with the right people, the ones that matter—experienced practitioners and educators in their field, people who know what they're talking about.
The International Media Festival of Wales is not just about getting your project seen or read; it's about you! We want to help you get noticed.
Over the 2 days of the festival, there will be screenings, exhibitions, seminars, and more.
So come and be part of our industry-leading festival here in Wales; submit your project now.
1. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to secure clearance from the copyright holders of any copyrighted materials included within the submitted project. The organisers will not be held responsible for the unauthorised inclusion of any copyrighted materials within or relating to the submitted project. The organisers reserve the right to disqualify, without refund of any or all submission fees previously collected from the applicant, any project with any unauthorised inclusion of any copyrighted materials.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify, without refunding any submission fees previously collected from Applicant, if any project is not submitted on one of the recommended standard formats.
It’s the submitters' responsibility to make sure they provide the correct file/format for consideration. We will not be held responsible if the incorrect file/format is provided.
Please see below for excepted submission formats.
MUSIC FILE FORMAT
VIDEO FILE FORMAT
File format .mp4 / .mov
Audio codec Stereo audio (one audio stream with two channels L and R)
Bit rate 15 – 20 Mbps (or as high as possible)
Aspect ratio Must be 16:9 (i.e. Full HD: 1920x1080)
File size Up to 15GB
PHOTOGRAPHY FILE FORMAT
3. If your submission is nominated for an award, you agree to the judge’s final decision.
4. If your project is selected, you agree to not expect or request any screening fee.
5. By submitting, you agree to all rules and guidelines.