Welcome to INTERNATIONAL GOLDEN MIRROR FILM FESTIVAL - a worldwide celebration of films.
We bring together the creators, critics and viewers to create an enriching experience. A healthy community is the one which is alive and well informed. And the art of cinema unquestionably aids in fostering such a community.
So here we are, presenting and encouraging films from all corners of the world through debates, discussions and honours.
Films are typically a society’s mirror, reflecting the true image of our society and so is the name of our festival - INTERNATIONAL GOLDEN MIRROR FILM FESTIVAL.
Our festival gives an extraordinary experience by bringing together people to unfold and discover the world of film-making. We welcome films of diverse culture, language and genre in our celebration of film artistry.
The selected best are showcased in Golden Mirror Film festival where talented artists are honoured with accolades.
Please visit to "Awards & Prizes" section to read more about the categories of certificates.
Kushal Bose : Film Maker from USA
The following awards will be given on 1st Edition of the INTERNATIONAL GOLDEN MIRROR FILM FESTIVAL:
BEST SHORT FILM
BEST CHILD ACTOR
BEST CHILD ACTRESS
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the International Golden Mirror Film Festival, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
IGMFF is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the IGMFF is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selection, nominees and the winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1.The film submitted to the IGMFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English is recommended to have English subtitles.
3. The IGMFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director / producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the IGMFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The IGMFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the IGMFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the IGMFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
11. IGMFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.