Film entry invited for GANDHI PANORAMA :
International Festival of Films on Gandhiji and his principles
You are well aware that 150 years of Gandhiji’s birth will be celebrated soon and it becomes necessary that the new generation must be apprised about him and his principles. This remains the inspiration and the reason for organizing GANDHI PANORAMA: International Festival of Films on Gandhiji and his principles.
We have already organized nine editions of GANDHI PANORAMA in different cities of India, BHOPAL, SEWAGRAM, PATNA, MOTIHARI, BETIA, MUJAFFARNAGAR, GAYA & HAJIPUR in association with various state governments.
We screened films, from 11 countries, based on Gandhiji and his principles. Films were shown free. In all these festivals either the Chief Minister or Governor had presided the function. There is no entry fee for film submission and as well as viewing, so that everyone can see, to get inspiration. We wish to take this festival to prominent cities of the world.
Certificate of Appreciation and a Trophy.
Privileged to be screened.
We cordially invite you to send your film in the festival provided you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You should have the copyright of the film. We reserve the right to screen the film in GANDHI PANORAMA. We will offer no royalty to you for these screenings. You will agreed when you submit your film here.
2. Film will not be shown on any other channel, not even the national broadcaster Doordarshan, except teasers upto 1minute, that too for promotional purpose only.
3. You are at liberty to offer rights of your film to any one, in India or any part of the world.
4. Film entry is free
5. Open to all film makers.
6. Film can be of any length and made in any language, but it should be subtitled in English or Hindi.
7. Subject of the film should be Gandhiji and/or his principles
The submission is open till the festival survives. Gandhi Panorama will offer memento and certificates to the film-makers of the selected films.
Kindly visit http://www.gandhipanorama.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.