Welcome to the 3rd edition of the FFTG Awards Film Fest®.
Fest date: November 26th - December 11th, 2022
Congratulations to all 'Grand Jury Choice Official Participants 2021'.
FFTG Awards Film Fest is an IMDb qualifying annual international digital/online event created by creatives for creatives. The Fest is dedicated to providing independent filmmakers a unique platform to showcase and brand their films digitally. The Fest is a digital platform that thrives on bringing new audiences to the indie movie world which would be missed on regular platforms. The selection is divided into several categories. ;
- Officially Selected films of all lengths, genres, will be competing for the prestigious 'People Choice Film of the Fest' and the 'FFTG Spirit Award'. All films will be screened via FFTG and/or Partner Secured Channel as VOD by paying a small ticket fee.
In its third year, we are inviting films of all genres for the competition to present in various categories. Entries are open for all nationalities from around the world.
We look for original compelling story-based and creative films along with high-quality moving image production.
* Features * Films under 40 mins* * Films under 15 mins * Films under 5 mins *Wedding film * Fashion film * Screenplays * Documentary * Animation * Experimental * LBGTQ+ * Web Series * New Directors (1st & 2nd-time filmmakers) * NewWave Filmmakers (Student-feature/short) * Female filmmakers * Telco films * Quarantine films * Mobile films * 18 years & below * Ultra-shorts (TikTok, insta reels, Snapchat, etc).*
We have a diverse selection committee comprising of professionals from around the world including Architects, Entrepreneurs, Artists, Filmmakers, and VFX Producers who bring a diverse lens of perceptions and experiences through which they watch a movie and each selection is watched in full by our team. Our judging team spread around the world provides consistency and unbiased decision-making.
We present the Youngest Selection Committee to judge films of filmmakers age 18 & below.
Our fest prides itself on its range. All films officially selected films are automatically eligible for the 'Grand Jury Choice' Awards in various categories. We watch every single entry, and all screenplays read in full so you can be assured that your project is fully considered. As filmmakers ourselves, we know the amount of exciting work that goes into projects, so for each Officially Selected movie, we lead its filmmakers in a meaningful discussion about their process in an (up to) 10 min video that would be broadcast on the FFTG site, YouTube Channel and other Social Media platforms during the entire duration of the fest and after that as well.
FFTG Awards Screenplay Competition 2022
Welcome to FFTG Awards Screenplay Competition 2022.
1. FFTG Awards invites screenwriters to participate in the contest and we'll be promoting them right alongside our films.
2. Feature screenplays not longer than 100 pages. (Unproduced & Original)
3. Short screenplay between 1 and 40 pages in length. (Unproduced & Original)
4. Submit the story along with your screenplay in not more than 500 words.
(Unproduced & Original)
FFTG Awards honors Excellence in Storytelling while recognizing creativity.
🏆FFTG Film of the Fest will be awarded $500 (five hundred USD) in cash (Paypal) along with FFTG Awards Statuette & Digital Certificate.
🏆FFTG-Final Draft Award - Fourteen (14) including the top Six Winners for the coveted – Film of the Fest, People Choice, FFTG Spirit, Feature Film of the Fest, Short Film of the Fest, Screenplay (feature), NewWave Filmmaker of the Fest AND Female Filmmaker of the Fest receive Final Draft Screenwriting latest license for free valued at $3500 ($250 each). The balance eight will be awarded at the FFTG Jury discretion. (Sponsored by Final Draft)
🏆As part of the We, the Chosen One's exclusive FFTG invitation-only program, all projects that make it to the Official Selection 2022 become eligible to receive an invitation, handpicked by the FFTG team, to be a part of the 2023 Official International Jury.
🏆FFTG Statuette - Film of the Fest, People Choice Film of the Fest, FFTG Spirit award, Best Feature Film of the Fest, Fest Short Film of the Fest winners receive the prestigious FFTG 2022 statuette with the movie title and director's name engraved on it, shipped to their location at no cost. (Sponsored by FFTG).
FFTG Awards statuette is a custom-made hand-crafted crystal statuette measuring 8" x 4" x 2" and weighs 5.6 lbs. Our statuette designer and manufacturer are the creators responsible for the design and manufacturers of Emmy's, Golden Globe, Academy of Country Music, YouTube Creators Awards, BET, Billboard Music Awards, MTV Movie & TV Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, and Dancing with the Stars among others.
🏆FFTG Film Fest Certificate (digital copy) of Acceptance, Invitation, Official Selection, Official Nominations, and Winners.
🏆FFTG - Filmstro Award - Top 6 Winners for the coveted – Film of the Fest, People Choice, FFTG Spirit, Screenplay Writer, New Wave Filmmaker (student feature) AND Female Filmmaker (feature) awards, receive Filmstro top Pro Plus license worth $3000 ($499 each) package for free valid from January 01 - December 31, 2023, for copyright music cleared for all media in perpetuity.(Sponsored by Filmstro, UK)
🏆All the winners/nominees are eligible to add their accolade on IMDb, promote on social media, and other platforms.
🏆1. GRAND JURY CHOICE AWARDS.
- *Best Film of the Fest
- Best Feature - (including Best US feature, Best Int. feature)
- *Best Short Film of the fest
- *Best ShortFilm under 40 mins
- *Best Short Film under 15 mins
- *Best Short Film under 5 mins
- Best Documentary - (feature, short)
- Best Experimental - (feature, short)
- Best Animated - (feature, short)
- Best LGBTQ+ - (feature/short)
- Best Debut Director - (first or second feature)
- Best Debut Director - (first short)
- Best Female Filmmaker of the fest - (feature, short)
- *Best Film Title of the Fest
- Best Web Series - (Pilot, Series)
- Best NewWave filmmaker (student feature,short)
- Best Pandemic-Theme film - (feature,short)
- Best Lockdown-Theme film (feature, short)
- Best TELCO film
- Best Mobile film - (feature/short)
- Best Ultra-Short film
*(only ONE Winner among all Genres, Categories & length)
🏆PERFORMANCE AWARDS IN FEATURE/SHORT FILM (ALL GENRES & CATEGORIES)
- Best Actor/Actress
- Best Supporting Actor/Actress
- Best Ensemble Cast
- Best Child Actor
🏆JURY CHOICE PRODUCTION AWARDS - FEATURE/SHORT FILM (ALL GENRES & CATEGORIES)
- Best Writer
- Best Director
- Best Story
- Best Editing
- Best Cinematography
- Best Production Design
- Best Costume
- Best Sound
- Best Music
- Best Music Video
- Best Behind-the-Scenes (BTS)
- All films will be considered in all categories by default at NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
- If the submitter explicitly chooses not to submit, the film will be considered only for the categories selected. Options are provided when you submit.
🏆2. People Choice Award
- This award will be picked by the number of votes a film gets during the Fest week Nov 26-11 Dec 2022 regardless of its length & category. The filmmaker who will get the maximum number of votes, likes, and comments during the competition week- will win the competition in this category. The FFTG jury has no vote in this category.
🏆3. FFTG Spirit Award
- All officially participating filmmakers vote to determine which film/filmmaker best represents the Spirit of FFTG.
- All the participant filmmakers will vote for the best film in the competition during the FEST week November 26th - December 11th 2022 & based on their votes, the highest voted film will receive the “FFTG Spirit Award”. The FFTG jury has no vote in this category.
- As part of the We, The Chosen One's program an invitation to be a part of the 2022 Official International Jury.
🏆4. JURY CHOICE WEDDING FILM AWARDS:
- Best Bride & Groom dance
- Best Mother & Son dance
- Best Father & Daughter dance
- Best Mother-in-law & Son-in-law dance
- Best Father-in-law & Daughter-in-law dance
- Best Wedding Overall Design
- Best Speech
- Best film/filmmaker (judged on various elements including the music, look and feel)
- Best Storytelling
- Best Editing
- Best Choreography
- Best Original Music
As part of the We, The Chosen One's program an invitation to be a part of the 2022 Official International Jury.
🏆5. PRODUCTION IN FASHION FILM - FEATURE/SHORT/MICRO SHORT
- Best Concept
- Best Writer
- Best Director
- Best Lead Female
- Best Lead Male
- Best Editor
- Best Sound Design
- Best Music
- Best Styling
- Best Beauty
- Best Choreography
- Best Behind-the-Scenes (BTS)
As part of the "We, The Chosen One's" program an invitation to be a part of the 2022 Official International Jury.
🏆6. Official Selections, Nominees, and Winners including for Screenplay Competition.
Each shortlisted has its own dedicated page. All participants of the Official Program 2022 can email at any time to add credits, update information, or whatever else they want to commemorate their achievement.
1. All Official Selections, Nominees, and Winners will receive FFTG Awards, Official Laurel.
2. All Official Selections, Nominees, and Winners will receive FFTG Awards Signed Certificate.
3. Social Platform support & project branding: FFTG Awards will support each selected film/screenplay by constantly sharing about their film on our social media platforms, throwing hashtags to enable us to reach the right audience, and branding the project. We ensure that the right people reach you, through hashtags, comments, advertisements, shares, and social platforms.
4. Possible collaboration with Film Festivals To Go (FFTG) to market and distribute your films to a larger audience globally, OTT platforms if applicable. And market your scripts to industry producers, production houses. For more details please visit www.filmfestivalstogo.com
The 3rd FFTG Awards Film Fest® will take place digitally between November 26th and December 11th, 2022.
- Submission Deadlines
Submissions open Jan 18, 2022.
Earlybird Deadline Mar 13, 2022.
Regular Deadline July 11, 2022.
Late Deadline Sept 11, 2022.
Notification Nov 7th, 2022
If you have any doubts at all about choosing the right category please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FIRST 4 POINTS MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR ENTRY:
1. 3-4 Line Synopsis (if chosen, may be used for Festival Program and website).
2. Feature/Short films: 250 Word Synopsis along with the Genre (if selected, may be used for marketing purposes).
3. Students/18 Years & below: Include proof of student status at the time of production. (Copy of student ID). In this category, we request you to email us the filmmaker's student school ID card for the current year, age proof for 18 & below at email@example.com with your filmfreeway tracking ID # and the project title, else the submission will be disqualified.
4. All submissions will be received as an online streaming video for movie projects via a participating submission platform (FilmFreeway), password-protected streaming URL.
In the event of a password change or link change after submitting, you must email the Festival at 'firstname.lastname@example.org so we may update your record. The submitter indemnifies FFTG Awards Film Fest if not notified of the change by the submitter. If the streaming link is found to be inactive or the password to be incorrect, the submission may be deemed ineligible.
5. All entrants will be notified of the Fest decision by Nov 07, 2022.
1. We accept all fiction and non-fiction film genres. All age groups are accepted. IMPORTANT: Submissions must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted. FFTG Awards reserves the right to disqualify the film without English subtitles.
Language other than English films must be made available with the original language and English subtitles.
2. Films previously submitted to FFTG Awards Film Fest are not eligible unless the film has changed significantly with regards to narrative or its art form since last entered.
3. You may re-submit a previously submitted film, with the proper entry fee, only if the film/screenplay has been significantly altered, re-edited, or re-made since the initial submission. We will treat the submission as an entirely new project.
4. If your film project is particularly sensitive, legally or otherwise, and you require an NDA
(non-disclosure agreement) or encrypted method of entry, please enquire via
email@example.com with ‘CRITICAL PROJECT’ in the subject heading.
5. We do not accept file transfers unless FFTG Awards Film Fest programmer specifically requests a download version for offline viewing.
6. Films available on the Internet are ineligible. Short films that are publicly available online prior to the fest may be considered for exhibition as part of the Official Selection slate but will be ineligible for awards. We prefer that shorts not be publicly available online.
If selected as part of the Official Program 2022, the film will have to be turned off from all channels beginning November 07th - December 23rd, 2022.
7. NO CHANGES are allowed after you hit submit. If the submitter decides to choose additional categories, later on, a new submission will be needed with an entry fee.
8. Projects submitted must be the original work of the participant.
9. This movie link must not require download and must remain active and accessible through the closing date of the festival.
10. Entry forms and payment will not be processed without accompanying submission links in an accepted format.
11. Please include a film poster, two film stills, and a director's headshot with your entry. These must be included with the submission.
12. Feel free to send along any additional press material, cast and crew bios or any other information about your film.
13. We consider films in any language but screened only in English. They need to be SUBTITLED, DUBBED in English else the film will be disqualified. NOTE: It's preferable to have a subtitles version uploaded for our jury based in various time zones from around the world. This would also help you in your fest and distribution journey. The more prepared you are from the start, the possibilities of exposure widens.
14. The Fest is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged entries.
15. Exceptions to the fest regulations must be authorized by the Fest Director.
16. Multiple entries are permissible, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate entry form and fee.
17. Any situation related to music and copyrights belongs to the sender.
18. By submitting, you agree to publish your film's trailers & images and you agree to share your data for promotional purposes.
19. Withdrawn films are considered they were disqualified and the fee will not be refunded.
20. All fees are non-refundable.
21 Submitting is not a guarantee of being programmed. Written comments describing entries are beneficial.
22. Makers should authorize us to use the film on any platform independently or it will be disqualified.
23. Rough cuts or works-in-progress are accepted and reviewed. However, filmmakers are urged to submit as close to the final cut as possible. The Festival will not accept new versions of an entry unless requested by the programming staff.
STUDENT/18 YEARS & BELOW
1. Projects of students and 18 years & younger filmmakers will be reviewed within their category (student) because we know they have limited resources and no budget. However, these category winners will be awarded as Best Film, Filmmaker, Actor, Actress, not with the title Student.
2. In order to verify your student status and age 18 & below, please upload a copy of your valid student ID and govt. issued valid ID to your project page by clicking My Projects > Project File > Files & Attachments, add a copy of your ID.
NOTE: If the ID is missing the entry will be rejected without any exceptions. NO REFUNDS! You will have to resubmit with a new entry fee.
1. Submitted films should be an original work of the contestant.
2. We consider films regardless of their premiere status. Although preference is given to premiere status.
3. We consider films based on the competition program mentioned in the rules and regulations.
4. Features previously self-distributed by the filmmakers online are not eligible for consideration in Feature categories.
5. All screeners must be uploaded by the appropriate deadline.
6. Entries close at 11:59 PM PST on September 5th, 2022.
7. FFTG Awards Film Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes, postponements, or cancellations to event scheduling at our discretion.
8. We will contact entrants if there's anything wrong with the submission. If this occurs, you will need to fix the submission issue by the requested deadline, otherwise, we can't guarantee that your film will be watched in time.
9 The films submitted to the contest will remain in the files of the Festival and the video archives.
10. The works will not be commercially exploited. Before any other different use, the authors will be contacted for receipt of the agreement.
11. FFTG Awards Film Festival is taking reasonable security precautions to protect the copyright of the film submitted to the Festival. Films dealing with all themes are allowed to the festival, with the only exception of advertising and pornographic.
12. FFTG Awards Film Festival has the right to exclude from the festival any film that is judged, at its sole discretion, not compliant with its ethical code or to the provisions of applicable law. In case of exclusion, the festival fee that has already been paid will not be reimbursed.
13. We don't provide screening fees.
14. The fest jury will also define, at its sole discretion, the winners of the festival categories.
15. The names of the winners will be announced on the festival official website www.fftgawards.com, social media platforms, and to the winners’ email addresses that is communicated at the time of film submission.
16. The Fest reserves the right to opt for a different genre than the one the candidate choose and indicated in the submission form;
17. The Fest is not responsible for any spelling mistake or wrong information provided in the application.
18. The Fest disavows any responsibility for, and will not be held responsible for, any failure to contact the Applicant using the contact information provided in FilmFreeway. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that the contact information provided in FilmFreeway is correct through the end of the Festival period.
19. The Fest will attempt, but is under no obligation, to view a submission that arrives after the designated deadline without refund of the submission fee.
20. The titles and names of filmmakers used in all promotional materials will always refer to the ones provided in the application. Equally, title changes made by the filmmakers after the submission, may not be possible to alter, as such the applicant recognizes this at the moment of completing the submission.
21. The Fest programmers do not share festival selection committee comments or ratings with the public or submitting filmmakers. In fairness to all filmmakers, fee waiver requests will be declined.
22. Promotional materials of selected films become the property of the FFTG Awards and can be used to promote the Festival and the programs of the Festival in all mediums.
1. Neither party shall be held liable or responsible to the other party nor be deemed to have breached these Terms and Conditions for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term (including cancellation of the commission) when such failure or delay is caused by or results from causes beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including but not limited to fire, floods, embargoes, war, acts of war, acts of terror, insurrections, riots, virus, disease or infection (including restrictions imposed by any branch of any applicable international, national or local government), civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or other employment disturbances, acts of God or acts, omissions or delays in acting by any governmental authority; provided, however, that the party so affected promptly notifies the other party of the force majeure event or an existing or anticipated inability to fulfil or perform any term of these Terms and Conditions, and takes reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance.
WHY SUBMIT TO FFTG AWARDS FILM FEST SCREENPLAY COMPETITION 2022?
1. Screenplay competitions get your script read. Even better, many of the writers who win these screenwriting competitions end up signing a development deal or selling their winning script to one of the judges.
2. While the movie business competition is tough - as it is for all around the world in every country, screenwriting contests and competitions can be worthy investments for kick-starting a writing career. That's the whole reason you wrote the script in the first place. Isn’t it? Next to getting it made.
3. Another possibility is that you may not win at all, but maybe a judge will earmark your script and kept you in mind regardless of the results. All because you made an effort to submit a well-written script. There is also a possibility one of the judges may hire or recommend you to the industry professionals to develop their projects.
4. There may be hundreds of reasons to not enter screenplay competitions, but there’s one reason to do it that beats them all: OPPORTUNITIES.
5. In an industry as cryptic, nebulous, and insular as entertainment, opportunities are something that should never be passed up.
6. Please read FFTG Award Screenwriting Competition 2022 Submission Guidelines And Rules & Terms in detail (below) before you submit your entry.
1. Your submission implies that you have the legal right to represent and submit this film for consideration along with your acceptance of FFTG Awards regulations.
2. By submitting this form, you also agree to allow the fest use of your film and its publicity materials for promotional purposes. Please agree below.
3. You accept these conditions by submitting them to us.
1. The producer grants FFTG Awards Film Festival the rights to:
(a) Exhibit the film online for the duration of the Festival, in a programmed session available ‘on-demand from the FFTG Awards website via Vimeo Premium.
(b) Include a section of the production for promotional purposes.
4. The producer warrants to the FFTG Awards Film Festival® that they have obtained all the necessary permissions to enter this film and that the film does not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party. This includes the use of music and literary material.
5. FFTG Awards Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless FFTG Awards Film Festival (New York) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) that may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
HOW WE PICK THE PEOPLE CHOICE AWARD
6. FFTG Awards Film Festival is a simple and fair online competition that helps you to get more eyes on your work. Winning is everyone's right -our different award categories allow different kinds of filmmakers to participate and get a chance to win in different categories. The FILM FEST PEOPLE CHOICE AWARD of the festival will be picked by the number of votes a film gets during the competition week November 26th - December 11th, 2022 regardless of its length & category. The filmmaker who will get the maximum number of votes, likes, and comments during the competition week- will win the competition for the PEOPLE CHOICE AWARD. We also have an award category where all the participant filmmakers will vote for the best film in the competition & based on their votes, the highest voted film will receive the “FFTG Spirit Award”.
HOW WE PROGRAM
1. Each film will be watched by at least two different jury members. Our jury consists of professionals including Architect, filmmakers, artists, and entrepreneurs from various facets. Their diverse life experiences and outlook brings the right blend towards judging of a movie.
2. If a film gets two or more recommendations after the first round of watches, it will be watched by more programmers and discussed at deliberations sessions.
3. Deliberating programmers determine a festival selection through discussion and voting. If a film gets two or more recommendations after the first round of watches, it will be watched by more programmers and discussed at deliberations sessions.
4. Each participating programmer has an equal vote and no festival selections are made outside of this process.
5. We generally don't share programming feedback with entrants.
6. The FFTG Awards programmers/Selection Committee decisions are final.
7. The Fest Director has the authority to overrule any decisions.
1. Accepted filmmakers will be notified via email, phone, WhatsApp, or text. "Add filmfreeway.com to your email to avoid it going into your spam folder!"
2. Filmmakers must confirm their participation by the given deadline, otherwise, they might lose their spot in the line-up.
3. Upon selection, filmmakers are highly encouraged to provide high-quality digital stills, and posters from the film if they are not already available via FilmFreeway. If these are not available the film will be disqualified.
4. For each officially Selected movie, we lead all selected filmmakers in a meaningful discussion about their process in a [up to] 10 mins video that would be broadcast on FFTG Awards official site www.fftgawards.com and its Youtube Channel and other social media sites.
5. For (up to) a 10 min video interview, a set of questions about their chosen entry will be sent to the filmmaker. The filmmaker is then responsible for editing answers to the questions into a high-res video, superimposed with the FFTG Awards logo. This completed edited video file must be sent back in the stipulated time communicated by the festival representative. If the filmmaker wishes for the festival to take care of the editing, there will be a nominal fee to do so. If the video is not received in the required format within the stipulated time, the festival reserves the right to disqualify the film.
6. Accepted filmmakers must be the authors of their submitted work and own all rights to their film and its components ahead of screening at FFTG Awards.
7. If accepted, entrants are responsible for delivering their trailer, final screener link (if any), press stills, and a press kit on time.
1. Payments must be made in USD currency.
2. Submission fee is payable via FilmFreeway only and accepted by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Union Pay, and PayPal.
3. Films submitted without payment WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED and the submission will be deleted.
4. The submission fee cannot be waived. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Submission of the Film constitutes agreement with the regulations set forth here.
FFTG AWARDS SCREENPLAY COMPETITION 2022 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND RULES & TERMS
Submission Guidelines for Screenplay:
1. Feature screenplays longer than 125 pages will not be eligible Includes Students and writers age 18 & below.
2. Short screenplay between 1 and 40 pages in length Includes for Students and writers age 18 & below.
3. Submit the story along with your screenplay in not more than 500 words.
4. Please read Students and age 18 & below iD’s information before submitting. Festival reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its discretion, which does not comply with the rules with no refunds.
5. FFTG Awards Film Festival accepts only original scripts, in English or Hindi, unpublished.
6. FFTG Awards Screenplay Competition only accepts screenplays in PDF format. Under no circumstances should you submit anything other than a PDF. Anything another format than PDF will be disqualified with no refunds. If the formatting elements are incorrect including if “Scene Heading” is written as an “Action” in the right format, etc, the entry would be disqualified without any refunds.
7. Submissions of new drafts or corrected pages will not be accepted.
8. Screenplay titles cannot be changed upon resubmission under any circumstances.
9. Please proofread your script very carefully before submitting it.
Screenplay Rules and Regulations
1. Screenplays written by teams of two or more writers are eligible for FFTG Awards Film Festival Screenplay Competition 2022 and can be from any country or nationality, and of any age.
2. Screenplays submitted under a pen name will be immediately disqualified.
3. Screenplays that are currently optioned or have been produced are not eligible to compete in FFTG Awards Film Festival Screenplay Competition 2022. In this case, the entry will be immediately disqualified with no refunds.
4. The FFTG Awards Film Festival is under no obligation to, and does not; provide comments or feedback regarding the submitted script to the Applicant or any other representative of the submitted Film. The FFTG Awards Film Festival will not be held responsible or liable for the contents of any internal comments or feedback regarding any submitted Film obtained by the Applicant or any other representative of the submitted film or any third party.
5. All judges have signed mandatory NDA’s protecting your intellectual property.
6. Screenplays must be the original work of the author.
7. Screenplays adapted from other sources that were written by other authors (such as but not limited to books or plays) are not eligible to compete in FFTG Awards Screenplay Competition 2022, regardless of the source author’s permission.
8. Screenplays adapted from source material that is in the public domain are not eligible.
9. All ownership and rights to the scripts submitted to the FFTG Awards Film Festival remain with the original rights holders.
10. A writer may enter more than one screenplay; however, a separate entry form and fee are required for each script submitted.
11. All scripts sent to the Screenplay Competition will be added to the FFTG Awards archive, retaining their original copyright.
12. The festival or any other partner, employee, or agent associated with this competition claims neither ownership nor first right of option to any original screenplay submitted to FFTG Awards Screenplay competition 2022.
13. All ownership and rights to the scripts submitted remain with the original rights holders until and unless other agreements are made.
BY ENTERING THE FFTG AWARDS SCREENPLAY COMPETITION 2022 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE.
All stated information, eligibility and submission guidelines, terms and conditions of entry, and entry information is subject to change by the FFTG Awards Film Festival, without notice.
I/We have read all of the rules, understand, and have complied with these rules.
I/We warrant the submission of my/our original work and that there are no disputes regarding the ownership of the submission.
I/We also warrant the submitted material does not defame or invade the rights of any person living or dead.
To the best of my/our knowledge, all the statements herein are true and correct.
I/We understand that failure to adhere to the competition rules and regulations will result in disqualification and forfeiture of entry fees.
I/We acknowledge that once an entry payment has been processed, Dot and Feather Entertainment, LLC will not provide a refund.
No revisions of materials will be accepted once entry has been submitted.
BY SUBMITTING THE MATERIAL, I/WE HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND THE FESTIVAL, ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AFFILIATES FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBMISSION AND FROM ANY FEES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, THAT ANY OF THEM MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.