As part of celebrating Canada's 150 Birthday, the Yorkton Film Festival is hosting a youth showcase of films from across our country on the topic of diversity.
This account is associated with the Kindergarten to Grade 12 showcase submissions, which are non-competitive, and will feature in a Youth Film Showcase to be used at YFF events throughout Canada's 150 year.
We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada, as this project was made possible through the Canada 150 program
Awards & Prizes
No awards or prizes are awarded in this category.
Rules & Terms
• For children (K – grade 12)
• Resident in Canada
• Film length: 4 minutes including opening and closing credits
Suggested Film length: 4 minutes; however longer films will be accepted
• A deadline is November 30, 2017
• Films will be screened at the 2017 Yorkton Film Festival and at YFF events.
• Consent and release forms and submissions forms are available on the festival website and must be included with the film submission.