"W.I.N.D. International Film Festival" is an international competition ,open to all creative filmmakers and talents,script writers ,dancers, musicians.all around the globe.We celebrate your success among many celebrities in the Capital City of the Film Industry," Hollywood" , CA. from 20th to 22nd of October 2017.Being nominated or lucky the winner gives you many opportunities such as IMDB credit and possibility of being discovered to agents and producers ,media and distributors.
Our main mission is to create a bridge between East and west part of the world and bring more diversity in to the Hollywood and promote them among A list producers and filmmakers.To make unfamiliar part of the world ,familiar and let all the world to know beauty of different cultures and build up a great friendship through films and help to create a universal peace for every one through arts . We also like to raise local and international awareness about issues relating to women, and social issues in general.We love to recognize and reward films of peace, love, as well as films with humanitarian aspects.
Our goal is to inspire and empower and serve all creative talents and create a better world to share equally for every one.We love what we do and we want to promote all of our attendants to our best.
Our journey has started since 7 years ago.WIND International Film festival has proven its ability to continually adapt many international films among Hollywood films to represent fair amount of filmmakers globally through promoting them in heart of film industry ,"Hollywood ". WIND invites you again from October 20 to 22nd , 2017 to biggest galas which, more than ever, gives the entire place to innovation.If you are a short filmmaker or making documentary or feature length films,We are here to push you harder and hold your back back .WE help you to decrees your limits and to complement you by the great top celebrities and filmmakers to support you.
W.I.F.F. is open to global submission, to all filmmakers from all walks of life, regardless of their culture, religion, sex or their geographic location. To qualify, your projects must have a female involvement, with a key position in one of the production level such as, Producer,Lead Actress, Director, Writer, Director of Photography, Composer or Editor.
Submitted films will be carefully reviewed and judged fairly by our industry experts and experienced international jurors and professors.
Please note, in the Screenplay, competition stories must feature a female protagonist to qualify.
Festival activities to promote you will include a press conference, and photo shoot of you with celebrities, broadcasted interviews, as well as master workshops for all attending filmmakers and being published on cover of "U Trust Magazine " in Hollywood and ' WIND Live TV ' and Pars TV WITH OVER 35 million viewers and many more online live programs such as' EZway broadcasting and on WCOBM and CBS and many more international and Hollywood based channels as well. We try to help you and distribute your film on several famous TV and Radio stations if you need those services with fraction of actual cost.
Please stay tuned as this website is regularly updated with news and useful information.
We love to promote you to our best .All lengths or genres, videos, and TV series.You can submit for your talents and crew members, without any limits. This is an unique opportunity for honoring them, with a great chance to win.
One of our major missions is to create a platform for filmmakers to be seen, but more importantly, to help get them industry exposure, and to help sustain their craft for many years to come.
Let's make a better world through films and promote a life free of fear regardless of our background, culture, religion or sex. Everyone has the fundamental right to live with dignity and pride. So, let’s work together and create a better place in this world, for everyone through film.
Do you want to help us in this movement?Let s be a part and fly together like a free bird with the WIND OF FAME !
JOIN US in the next step and contribute your skills for better events
Awards & Prizes
Please read more about our festival through the main website .
The most honored prize of the WIND International Film Festival awarded to the jurors' top pick for Best overall film or work. This golden statuette award can go to any competitive film or work entered into the film festival, within any length, category or genre. Top sponsored prizes vary from year to year with the contributions offered from that year's partners.This year we are pleased to announce you W.A.F.A film Academy will sponsor 10 of the best filmmakers to attend in master workshops worth of $3000 for each plus top five will be given opportunity to shoot in Hollywood film studio for three days free of charge to use equipments that worth of at least $10.000 in the studio.Condition may applies.These awards and sponsorship will be given only to those who attend festival!.
Festival might represent many other awards by various Sponsored Festival prizes (prizes and values vary from year to year and aren't usually secured until closer to the event). The dollar value fluctuates each year dependent upon what our generous sponsors offer in the form of industry packages, services, and gifts. Our winning categories are never promised to receive a prizes other than our certificate, as anything additional depends on our sponsors' generosity.
Special Jury Award of Excellence for (Your Category):
Framed Certificate with various Sponsored Festival prizes (prizes and values vary from year to year and aren't usually secured until closer to the event). This category is not promised to receive prizes other than our framed certificate, as anything additional depends on our sponsors' generosity.
Goods/Services Value: Past festivals have been up to $50,000 (US dollars) worth of prizes and some amazong raffels.
Audience Choice Award (For Your Category):
Sponsors have given camera/equipment packages, script writing software and more... Sponsored Festival prizes (prizes and values vary from year to year and aren't usually secured until closer to the event). This category is not promised to receive prizes as it depends on our sponsors' generosity.
Goods/Services Value: Past festivals have been up to $40,000 (US dollars) worth of prizes.
There will be one great prize for the best feature film.The top feature film will receive up to $10.000 of services and a surprize check!
Nominees are not final winners .Please read our email after being nominated carefully.
For more information check out
Top ( Juries & audience ) favorite winners will receive a very beautiful hand crafted 24 k gold plated Trophy which is designed by Dr Elham Madani, the Festival Founder/Director and a limited beautiful sash together with many more surprises from various Film Festival Sponsors (some condition applies).
Subscribe our Youtube channel to know more
Prizes and values vary from year to year and aren't usually secured until closer to the event. The dollar value fluctuates each year depending upon what our generous sponsors offer in the form of industry packages, services, and gifts.
Goods/Services Value: Past festivals have been up to $9,000 (US dollars) worth of prizes.This year we like to serve more if we get some more sponsors.You can help us to be able to make more value in to festival.
It is a team work and we expect you be a part of the team .
Festival is like a home that need to be built by all of you to look more beautiful as well.
50 raffles to nominees & attendees worth of $ 5000.
Best feature film will receive special recognition.
Best works will be send to sister festivals for more recognition.
Best of the team will be part of different feature films,TV series ,music video.
Best humanitarian works will be seen by special United Nation Ambassadors and leaders all through out the world as much as we can connect them to.
Best of luck
Always check for Academy Film Awards and World Humanitarian Awards and apply in those sister festivals if you are interested.You can find more information on the website.
Best of luck
Rules & Terms
By submitting your film/s or art form/s to the WIND International Film Festival, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions below in full.
1. The submitter guarantees that all rights and releases have been legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the submitter releases the Festival and all its members from any legal action whatsoever.
2. Finalists should send, 2 DVDs (obligatory) and 1 (one) blu-ray (optional) or DCP, with title, length, and director's name no later than the month of the announcement for final possible screening purpose, to the address we e-mail you. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only", both on the envelope and the shipping invoices. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance) to WIND International Film Festival, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
5. All kinds of submission fees, shopping or purchases are non-refundable.
6. Entries must be in English or subtitled, dubbed in English.
7· Every submission has to pick at least one main category. Main filmmakers such as Directors, Producers, Script Writers and Agents can apply on behalf of their cast, crew and talents.
8· Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
9· All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway. Please do not send discs or any downloadable files to us.
10· Works in progress are accepted if you finish the whole film by the given deadline and we can watch it on our FilmFreeway site.
11. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are final.
12. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at the award ceremony on behalf of the absentee, crew or their talent.
13. Regardless of the Prize and their winning status, winning filmmakers who can not attend the Awards Ceremony in Los Angeles, will only receive laurels.
14. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film or filmmaker for any reasons, without further explanation to the submitter in any time.
15. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to accept work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in parts or in whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not to be used for such purposes after the Festival.
16. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning films to be screened.
17. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good quality.
18. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
19. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
20. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling, changing logo, adding photos, adding or correcting information, final ceremony date and location .
21. Any types of interview and photos of you during the Film Festival will be a property of this festival.
22. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of any sort will be limited to a refund of his/her submission fees.
23. Films could be from any year, except for student entry that should not be a year after their graduation. By submitting to Student category you need to e-mail us proof of Full time student enrollment for the year when you finish your film, and letter of your school supervisor.
24. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid, or the cost of correcting the issue.
25. The entries shall be judged on the basis of resourcefulness, originality, entertainment, and production quality, without regards to cost of production or subject matter.
26. Our juries may also search information from other sources once we accept the submission.
27. Upon submission, entries shall be verified for eligibility and category. All stages of judging, including Preliminary, Semifinal, and Final rounds, shall be overseen by the members of the WIND International Film Festival. Also it may designate additional non-member judges as required at the sole discretion of the WIND International Film Festival Executive Committee.
28. Festival will not pay for Master class workshops, Press conferences, traveling expenses, Red Carpet events, VIP passes ,trophies or shopping cards.If you want to use those services please apply by two weeks before the deadline.
29. Winning films will be screened once at our partner institutions based on juries’ selection if they pass the censorship and meet the technical criteria. However, not all winning films will be screened. The festival has the right to screen or not screen the winning films.
30. LIABILITY: You agree to indemnify us, and hold us, and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners, harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
31. Festival has the right to show case your film in the festival TV broadcasting network . If do not want your film to be distributed ,you need to Email us after submission.
By submitting to our Film Festival, submitters/filmmakers indicate that they have read, understood, agreed with, and will comply to and accept all of the terms and Conditions above, in their entirety, without modification.
Response from festival:
Thank you so much.Please attend next time if you are nominee or on the finalist list .we suggest you attend and be a part of great events as we try to provide.We really love filmmakers and want they have the best .Each time is harder to make better event but we trust our filmmakers and thank you to like and have faith in your project and us.
Response from festival:
How comes when you did not attend festival can score about networking and hospitality and etc ? Is that fair ?
How comes you do not want to push harder and invite friends and fans to celebrate with you ?Do you think you have a project not good enough to invite or you are proud to invite?
We are inviting you to our gala and festivals along side your friends for greater networking opportunities .Is that what you want or you do not? Then you could attend yourself.Our festival has a rule.Filmmakers need to attend!Some times nominees can be the winner.Then guess what !If you are the winner and no one knows you at the event and you feel sorry why did not you invite your friends and fans!No a days all networking allows you to have world wide followers and fans.It is why gathering them in any city should not be big deal for you.
Submitting the work and then suppose you win,What is the use?Marketing and networking and distributing is more than that ,right?
What if you invite all and let them share each moments with you! Do you invite people for your birthday or wedding or you do not?Do you want they know and be witness of your victory or you do not?Do you want their support or you do not?
Also VIP package is not what you assume. You pay if you want to use facilities .It is like if you want you can add them in your shopping list to be prompted more .That gives you a lot promotional opportunities such as having personal celebrity photographer, camera man and much more personal interviewer ,three days gala to make sure you shine as a real celebrity.
We hope to see you next time before judging from long distance!