"W.I.N.D. International Film Festival" is an international competition but more a celebration open to all creative filmmakers and type of talents around the globe.
WIND is famous as women Oscars and focusing on the beauty of humanity through all type of art forms.
We celebrate your success among many celebrities in the Capital City of the Film Industry," Hollywood", Canada ,Africa, India, just name it.
Award show: SEMIFINALIST will be receiving a notification and will be invited to Hollywood gala between Oct 17 to 24rd.
VVIp nominees can attend three days gala and enjoy ceremony on the luxury yacht and Hollywood banquet Hall and Union studio were new stars perform.
Do not miss it!
More about us:
Our journey has started 11 years ago. WIND International Film festival has proven its ability to continually adapt many international films among Hollywood films to represent a fair amount of filmmakers globally through promoting them in the heart of film industry,"Hollywood ".
We help you to decrees your limits and to compliment you by the great top celebrities and filmmakers to support you.
Submitted films will be carefully reviewed and judged fairly by our industry experts and experienced international jurors and professors.
Festival activities to promote you will include a press conference, and photo shoot of you with celebrities, broadcasted interviews, as well as master workshops for all attending filmmakers and being published on the cover of some amazing Magazines " globally. 100 Hollywood Star show, Live TVs ' and Pars TV with over 35 million viewers are here to support and discover you!
Many more online live programs such as' Amazon TV, Radio KIRN, Fox News, Central Soul Magazine, Amen Magazine,, World Cinema celebrities Eye On Entertainment, LA talk show, UBNA, CBS , Getty image special photographers and many more international and Hollywood based channels can be seen during the festival to help you. We try to help you and distribute your film on several famous TV and Radio stations if you need those services with the fraction of actual cost
World Cinema Academy is sponsoring festival greatly this year.
We invite you all of you to attend with your team for the greatest networking opportunity of the festival after almost 11 years working for you dear filmmakers.
Help us to serve you more.
The WIND International Film Festival statuette known as the Woman's Oscar is a 24K gold-plated statue mounted on a Top A line Crystal base.
A beautiful comparison to the Oscars trophy but designed to portray the Woman in her elegance. The statuette is truly a work of art and elegance.
The best feature film of the year will receive a WIND international Sponsorship valued at $10,000 worth of money.
WIND International Film Festival will send press releases to national media outlets representing thousands of recipients as well as a database of over 10 million industry professionals.
If you are nominated and want to receive the WIND Festival 24-karat Gold-plated limited edition Trophy and/or have your film/work screened, you simply need to pre-register with a suitable VIP package from December20th-23rd.
Festival sponsors top 10 works each year to receive this precious trophy. Top best 10 works will be screened with the festival cost. Those top 10 will be contacted by email.
Festival sponsorship package is worth up to $10.000 for the winner of the year.
The most honored prize of the WIND International Film Festival awarded to the jurors' top 10 of the best overall film or works at the festival cost.
Festival will email some eligible nominees to have them as a back up semi-finalist and possible winner in a case if top 10 selected filmmakers cannot attend the festival. Back up filmmakers need to apply and pre-order one of the VIP packages not later than two weeks before the festival.
Those lucky backup winners will be treated special and will be promoted fairly throughout the year in all of festival social media partners and websites and magazines with the festival cost if they apply for suitable VIP packages that are listed on the main festival website.
Festival sometimes act as distributor and agent to help you out.therefore if you are interested to screen your work or premiere it with us especially during festival email us.
We suggest filmmakers apply in multiple categories to increase their chance of winning or being nominated in more categories. Top 10 best will be usually from those who apply and are being nominated in more than 5 categories.
Those who are being selected or nominated cannot have free screening or award but if they attend they get the certificate of participation.
Some of the nominees also may have the opportunity of screening their film /work if they cover the cost.
Our festival can act as distribution for premier or screening or showcasing your work.
Top sponsored prizes vary from year to year with the contributions offered from that year's partners. This year we are pleased to announce you World Cinema Academy, will sponsor 10 of the best filmmakers to attend in master workshops worth of $1000 for each plus top three filmmakers will be given opportunity to shoot in Hollywood film studio for three days free of charge to use equipments that worth of at least $10.000 value in the studio. A condition may apply. These awards and sponsorship will be given only to those who attend the festival!.
Festival might represent many other awards by various Sponsored Festival prizes (prizes and values vary from year to year and aren't usually secured until closer to the event). The dollar value fluctuates each year dependent upon what our generous sponsors offer in the form of industry packages, services, and gifts. Anyone except the top 10 of the best works is never promised to receive prizes other than our official certificate if they attend festival.
Anything additional depends on our sponsors' generosity.
Audience Choice Award (For Your Category):
Sponsors have given camera/equipment packages, scriptwriting software and more... Sponsored Festival prizes (prizes and values vary from year to year and aren't usually secured until closer to the event). This category is not promised to receive prizes as it depends on our sponsors' generosity.
Goods/Services Value: Past festivals have been up to $30,000 (US dollars) worth of prizes.
There will be one great prize for the best feature film. The top feature film will receive up to $10.000 of services and a surprise check!
Nominees are not final winners.W e strongly suggest nominees attend the festival for the great networking opportunities we have for you.
You never know you might be discovered and get your big breakthrough in our festival.
We encourage you to invite all of your friends, family members, and fan to watch /hear your worksWe give you this platform and you need to take advantage of these three days gala. If you live out of the USA you need to contact us by a month or two ahead of time for the invitation.
Every single filmmaker needs to have their entry pass by applying before festival deadline.No one without the badge is allowed to get in for the privacy of our celebrity filmmakers and special guests.
Please apply sooner as seats are limited.
You are contributing the cost of the event and we love to thank you to be one of our precious supporters as well.
We hope you understand if you are the winner it should not affect your career and try harder to achieve your dream come true. Festival has limited capacity for 10 of the best works and thank you for understanding.
We love to see you in person in Hollywood
Subscribe our Youtube channel to know more
Best of luck and see you glow globally.
By submitting your film/s or art form/s to the WIND International Film Festival, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions below in full.
1. The submitter guarantees that all rights and releases have been legally secured, including testimonials, live coverage music rights, songs, scripts, or any type of works being submitted to us by email, mail or Digital format forms. The submitter releases all the rights to Festival and all its members from any legal action whatsoever.
2. Finalists should send, the highest playable quality of their full-length work and trailer in a USB drive and 1 (one) blue-ray or DCP, with title, length, and director/ Producer names no later than two weeks of the announcement for final possible screening purpose, to the address we will e-mail you.
Please be sure you send it to address we will email you!
Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only", both on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance) to WIND International Film Festival, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
5. All kinds of submission fees, attending, master workshops, sponsorships/ shopping or purchases are non-refundable.
6. Entries must be in English or subtitled, dubbed in English.
7· Every submission has to pick at least one main category, However, if you like to increase your chance of being seen more by other judges /producers/distributors we suggest you apply in different categories more than one. Main filmmakers such as Directors, Producers, Script Writers, and Agents can apply on behalf of their cast, crew, and talents.
8· Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
9· All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway. Please do not send discs or any downloadable files to us.
10· Works in progress are accepted if you finish the whole film by the given deadline and we can watch it on our FilmFreeway site.
11. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are final.
12. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at the award ceremony on behalf of the absentee, crew or their talent.Nominees need to attend festival.
13. Nominated filmmakers who can not attend the Awards Ceremony in Los Angeles, will only receive laurels.
14. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film or filmmaker for any reasons, without further explanation to the submitter in any time.
15. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to accept work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in parts or in whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not to be used for such purposes after the Festival.
16. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all nominated films will be screened. The festival has the full right to select some of the films to be screened.
17. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good quality.
18. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
19. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other persons.
20. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling, changing the logo, adding photos, adding or correcting information, final ceremony date and location.
21. Any types of interview and photos of you during the Film Festival will be a property of this festival and you can use it with no diversion such as logo converting or eliminating of the name of the festival.
22. The submitters/filmmakers also acknowledge that there is no refund for sale tickets or submission fee or any services they use during or after the festival.
23. Films could be from any year, except for student entry that should not be a year after their graduation. By submitting to the Student category you need to e-mail us proof of Full-time student enrollment for the year when you finish your film, and letter of your school supervisor.
24. Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to or the lesser than the submission fee paid.
25. The entries shall be judged on the basis of resourcefulness, originality, entertainment, and production quality, without regards to the cost of production or subject matter.
26. Our juries may also search for information from other sources once we accept the submission.
27. Upon submission, entries shall be verified for eligibility and category. All stages of judging, including Preliminary, Semifinal, and Final rounds, shall be overseen by the members of the WIND International Film Festival. Also, it may designate additional non-member judges as required at the sole discretion of the WIND International Film Festival Executive Committee.
28. Festival will not pay for Masterclass workshops, Press conferences, traveling expenses, Red Carpet events, VIP passes, trophies or shopping cards.If you want to use those services please apply by two weeks before the deadline.
29. Selected films / works may be screened again at our partner institutions based on juries’ selection if they pass the censorship and meet the technical criteria.
30. LIABILITY: You agree to indemnify us, and hold us, and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners, harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
31. Festival has the right to showcase your film in the festival TV broadcasting network. I do not want your film to be distributed, you need to Email us after submission.
By submitting to our Film Festival, submitters/filmmakers indicate that they have read, understood, agreed with, and will comply to and accept all of the terms and Conditions above, in their entirety, without modification.