TriForce Short Film Festival and ShortsTV, the world’s only TV channel dedicated to short movies, are teaming up to offer you the opportunity to pitch your next short film project and receive production funding of £3,000! You'll get to co-produce the project with ShortsTV, who will also Exec, and will offer advice and support throughout the process, from pre-production through to delivery of the finished film. The winning film will be shown at the TriForce Short Film Festival at BAFTA on 2nd December 2017.
If you've already made a film that you'd like to enter into TriForce Short Film Festival, please go to the festival website for details of how to enter - http://tfsff.com/
Awards & Prizes
1. A budget of £3000 to produce your short film (a maximum of 10 minutes long)
2. ShortsTV to co-produce and offer support and advice throughout the filming process
3. The finished project will be screened at BAFTA on 2nd December 2017 at the TriForce Short Film Festival.
4. The winning filmmaker will receive 2 day passes and 2 gala passes to the festival, with a discount offered for the rest of the team.
Rules & Terms
Filmmakers must submit:
1. A completed script for their short film idea. The finished project must not be more than 10 minutes long. (If your idea is an animation, you may submit a storyboard instead of a script).
2. A draft budget. We need to see that you have considered how to make this project on a £3000 budget. You need to attach this in your project profile under files/attachments.
3. Evidence of previous work. We need to see some supporting material showing your previous work. This might be a link to a short film online, or a film school project. It could be a showreel showing your best bits. Just something to show us what you can do.
Submissions will close on 7th July 2017.
All submissions will be considered by ShortsTV and TriForce Short Film Festival.
5 finalists will be selected to attend a face to face pitching day on 5th August in London where they will each get to pitch their idea to a panel from ShortsTV and TriForce Short Film Festival.
The winner will be selected on the day. The decision of the panel is final.
The winner will receive £3000 production funding for their project.
ShortsTV will co-produce and exec produce on the project and be credited as such.
TriForce Short Film Festival will be given a 'Thanks to' credit on the final project.
ShortsTV will be granted non-exclusive global TV broadcast rights for the finished film.
ShortsTV will be filming the pitch and the filming process for a TV show. Filmmakers must be willing to take part in interviews and appear on camera for the show.
The project must be completed by Monday 6th November 2017.
The winning filmmaker will receive 2 day passes and 2 gala passes to the festival, with a discount offered for the rest of the team.
ShortsTV and TriForce Short Film Festival will not be able to cover travel and accommodation for this project, so if shortlisted, filmmakers will have to make their own arrangements to attend the pitch in London.