Metamora Films Festival (Online) showcases independent film from all over the world. We are specifically looking for documentaries and short narrative films that are meaningful, can tell a inspirational story, and has the power to make a difference in the world.
We are offering $50 dollars cash for each category winner. In addition to this award, your film will be officially recognized on our film website and social media.
To submit your film:
1. Submit using FilmFreeway (fastest and easiest)
2. Mail us your submission with payment to:
Metamora Films Festival
476 East Vine Street
Tooele, Utah 84074
If mailing, please include the following information:
Original Title, English Title, Genre, Running Time, Language, Year of Production, Country, Cast [if any], Director, Your Email, Website [if any], Your Address, and student ID (if applicable)
*PLEASE NOTE: Official Selections will need to provide one of the following for the online festival: A video file of your film (sent through We Transfer or similar), or a YouTube or Vimeo link.
Awards & Prizes
Best Short Film
Best Student Film
Most Thought-Provoking Film
Rules & Terms
1. The Metamora Films Festival does NOT accept films that contain nudity, sexually explicit material, or extreme violence.
2. The Metamora Films Festival proudly accepts documentaries and short films of all lengths. Films must have been produced within the last 5 years.
3. There will be four winning categories: Best documentary, best short film, best student film, and most inspirational film.
4. The Student category is open to students only. The submitted film must have been created while the film's director or directors were enrolled at a school, college, or university. Proof of enrollment, such a copy of a student I.D., must be included with the submission.
5. Selected films will be notified on May 5th, 2017.
6. The festival organizers reserve the right to include selected films in any category deemed appropriate. Organizers also reserve the right to program selected films as many times during the festival as they see fit.
7. All submission fees paid by check, cash or money order must be in U.S. funds. Films submitted without the correct payment will be disqualified.