It is the mission of the Indie Street Film Festival to discover the most innovative independent filmmakers and nurture them through an ever-evolving world of technology, distribution, and audience engagement, regardless of budget size and in spite of restrictive funding. ISFF will focus on cultural community growth through its presentation of films that voice impactful human stories. The festival’s selected films will all be awarded the opportunity to join the Indie Street cooperative movement, a group distribution brand whose members share resources, profits and a unified audience: ISFF will be the discovery funnel that fuels the new cooperative model and more sustainable careers for the next generation of talented artists.
Awards & Prizes
Grand Jury Prize Winners receive:
- One week theatrical screening in New York City*
- Inclusion on Indie Street VOD platform as a partner filmmaker*
(*optional/dependent on film's distribution situation)
Official Selections receive:
- All Access Pass to attend film festival screenings, parties, workshops, and panels with industry experts.
- Opportunity to have a targeted ad campaign designed by the Indie Street team for the future online release of your film.
- Workshop during the film festival on Cooperative Distribution model.
- Distribution Opportunities through Indie Street and partner platforms.
Rules & Terms
All films must have been completed no earlier than calendar year 2016.
Along with your submission, we would love to know:
A) Is this your first time submitting to ISFF?
B) How did you hear about ISFF?
C) What is your project's total budget?
D) Is anyone on your team a Jersey local?