Emiliano Leone is a Freelance, he works remotely, this allows him to manage his workflow at best, to be very fast in deliveries and to guarantee customers a quality
product. After studying in Canada at the Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts in Toronto, he returned to Italy. The world of cinema and communication has always interested him. Growing up he understood that he had a particular eye to represent "emotions" through images, static and moving. In fact, when it is engaged in processing, it is not satisfied until it feels an emotion looking at what it has just achieved. Well, for Emiliano that is the signal that work is on the right path. From the technical point of view, given the experience over twenty years, he definitely has an excellent command of the tools, also because he likes to be constantly updated on new software and new trends.
He has been lucky enough to work for numerous award-winning projects, national and international, ranging from shorts to feature films, commercial, videoclips, documentaries and TV series such as Charmed (The CW).
It all started when he was young, very young...his father took him to the cinema to see
Superman’s film and he was literally stunned, as well as by the character, by the animations of the opening credits accompanied by the music. He felt a great emotion. Today Emiliano Leone can say to do what he has always dreamed and this is priceless. He is very committed to what he does because at the base there is a consolidated passion.
Last films made:
● Charmed (The CW) Season 1 - Main Title Design (22 Episodes)
● Charmed (The CW) Season 2 - Main Title Design (12 Episodes)
● Charmed (The CW) Season 3 - Main Title Design
● Shadow of the wolf (Vargofilm) - VFX Supervisor
● The Rainbow Bridge (Lupafilm) - Main Title Design
● The Big Jump (Medusa Film) - VFX Supervisor
● Once I’ll be a Child (Primus Motion Picture) - Producer - VFX Supervisor (AWARD
NOMINATION Best VFX)
● Din Don (Mediaset) - VFX
● Din Don the Return (Mediaset) - VFX
more info: https://emilianoleone.it