It's great to be with you for 5th edition of Cineport international film festival. In this years, Cineport become greatest independent international film festival in Iran.
we had more than 3100 submissions in first year and we had more than 4200 submissions for our second round and ..
you can submit your movie in |Official selection| category and we will guarantee to give you an official selection certification with laurel, You will also get a feedback and an review in Cineport official website (in Persian and English both), no limit in duration.
Cineport film festival It's an independent film festival that hold in Iran.
- The Cineport Film Festival is to support independent filmmakers, movie stars, and talents to get international recognition, exposure, and opportunity for their careers.
جشنواره ی "دریچه سینما" جشنواره ی فیلمی مستقل است که در ایران برگزار می شود.
این جشنواره برای حمایت و شناسایی فیلمسازان جوان و مستعد برپا شده است تا آنان را در محیطی بین المللی کنار هم آورده و به آن ها فرصتی برای شناخته شدن و توسعه ی کاری دهد.
The Cineport Film Festival is open to all student and independent films. All genres will be accepted for review, including shorts, animation, experimental, and documentary.
Submissions to the Cineport Film Festival can be shot or created in any format (Film, digital video, animation, flash, etc.).
All films must be in English and subtitled in English or Persian
Shorts form must be under 42 minutes total running time.
Features form must be over 42 minutes.
Submission format: USA-Region playable DVD (DVD-R, DVD+R) at XP (Highest) quality (Full screen Hi-resolution). No other media formats (VHS tape, etc.) will be accepted.
How to Submit
Submit through Filmfreeway.com.
Must submit a small filmmaker biography or back story no more than 250 words in length.
The The Cineport Film Festival mission is not only creating platforms for filmmakers, movie stars, and talents to compete in their respective field, but also providing opportunities for the overall winners of the Festival to get their film recognized in the region.
- All submitted without Farsi subtitle will reject.
- We focus in the details of every film. We are not only focusing on the overall of the movie but on the brilliance of every aspect, every department, and every performance. Every brilliant art deserves an award.
- All films can join different categories as this will increase your chance of winning.
Awards & Prizes
Best short fiction
Best short documentary
Best feature fiction
Best feature documentary
Best short script
Best Music Video
Best Women Director
Official selection (you can submit your movie in Special category and we will guarantee to give you an official selection certification with laurel. You will get a feedback also and an review in Cineport official website , no limit in duration. Just submit in Official selection category)
Total 7000 $ in cash
Rules & Terms
Rules & Terms
- The film production could be from any year.
- Films and documentaries with various spoken language are welcomed, but must be added with English subtitles.
- Every filmmakers could choose more than one category with separate submission.
- All films must be submitted on DVD format (2 copies), or give us your link.
- All filmmakers must have an exhibition format available in at least one of the following: DVD, Bluray disc, or DCP (optional).
- If chosen for festival screening, one copy of high quality DVD, one bluray disc, and DCP (optional) must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, year, and maker's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoice.
- The selection committees' and juries’ decisions are final.
- All submissions should be sent pre-paid. All transportation/ shipping costs (including customs clearance) to Ahvaz, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (SELECTION PURPOSE / CULTURAL PURPOSE only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
- The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
- All submission fees are non-refundable.
- We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS
The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control
CinePort Film Festival proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world's best online submissions platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, Vimeo and YouTube integration, and more. Click to submit with FilmFreeway.