"Cinedanza Festival" is an International Screendance Contest and Festival. It'll take place in Modena (October 22nd, 23rd, 24th) and is organized by Drama Teatro, Supercinema Estivo, Circolo Ribalta and ARCI Modena.
The aim of "Cinedanza Festival" is to promote screendance in Italy through a competition and a three-days-festival. You'll see films from all over the world and talk with dancers, choreographers, directors, video-makers and artists from Italy and Europe.
Lectures, meetings, screenings and much more!
Cinedanza Festival wants to become a point of reference for Italian artists and not only, a festival in which to deepen the screendance and the related arts.
This third edition has 2 juryes: the Expert Jury and the Young Jury.
The Expert Jury awards the following prizes:
1) € 800
2) € 400
3) € 200
But there is more! Since Cinedanza has other two partners, the 3 selected films will be screened in 3 more locations and festivals:
Circolo Ribalta in Vignola
Nonantola Film Festival
Supercinema Estivo in Modena
The Young Jury will choose 3 films that will be screened together with the films chosen by the Expert Jury.
- All Films must be submitted to the Cinedanza Festival by 24th August 2021
- The films will undergo a pre-selection by the Expert Jury together with the Artistic Committee. The organization will notify the results to the participants by 24th September 2021.
- Maximum film length is 10 minutes
- The films must be produced after 1st January 2019, we're interested in the last 2 years of screendance world
- The films have to be subtitled in italian or english
> COMPLETE RULES <
> The Official Jury <
> The Young Jury <
- Maximum 7 members
- Under 35 yo
- Chosen by Artistic Committee and FMAV (Higher Education School of the Modena Arti Visive Foundation - Photography Foundation)
By submitting your work to this festival, you give permission for us to screen the film at our official venue and to use your posters/trailers/marketing materials for the promotion of the festival.
Each author is responsible for the content of the submitted work and claims to be the owner of all rights (direct and indirect) of the work.