Your favorite film festival is back in Baltimore, Maryland on Labor Day weekend! Save the date: September 4-6th, 2020.
Black Femme Supremacy Film Festival will various programs on the Black Femme in various perspectives. This year's theme is LEGACY.
We want stories that show the Black Femme as a universal archetype. We want more Black Femme protagonists - so whatever "legacy" means to you, we would love to see your work. Submit your narrative shorts and features, documentary shorts and features, experimental films, music videos, and web series!
*Preference given to directors who are able to come and do a Q+A after the screening in Baltimore, Maryland.*
Pitch Contest Prize! Want to learn more? Hit us up: email@example.com
1. All films not in the English language must have English subtitles.
2. All filmmakers must be prepared to submit a subtitle track for accessibility.
3. Films are suitable for public viewing. We accept test screeners but finals must be ready for the festival.
4. You must own the rights to your film.
5. Filmmaker must identify as a Black female-identifying person or submit work that features characters who are Black female-identifying.