Zambia Short Film Festival is an annual film festival to showcase national and international film making and budding African unique voices. Our goal is to boost the Zambian film industry and provide a platform for international exchange. The festival is accompanied by a film training.
BEST SHORT FILM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Films must not exceed 22 minutes in length, or less than 3 minutes including credits.
2. All non-English language films must have English subtitles or no dialogue.
3. Entry is free.
4. Submissions may NOT be withdrawn from the Festival once they have been entered, except at the sole discretion of the Festival.
5. All selected films may be excerpted (up to 2 minutes) for publicity purposes.
6. After selection, notification letters will be sent electronically: please provide an email address.
7. Projects MUST be completed after April 30th, 2019.
9. Filmmaker MUST have proper license to all copyrighted music, video, and images projected in their short film.
10. All accepted films will be screened digitally via ProRes Quicktime or H.264/MPEG-4 AVC at ZSFF Film Center.
11. Ensure with all the third parties involved in the project submitted that you are legally authorised to submit this film to Zambia Short Film Festival. Confirm that the information given is correct and agree to the rules and regulations of the Zambia Short Film Festival 2021.