WORLD RECORD FILM FESTIVAL – JAIPUR
(For World’s Largest and Most Secure Film Library & International Cinema Centre by JIFF Trust, Jaipur INDIA)
For all type shorts.
Be a part of world record with your film produced in any year (Like produced in 1900, 1940, 1970, 2000, 2019 etc.) at Jaipur (Old and New Films). Jaipur International Film Festival Trust is going to create world record for World’s Largest and Most Secure Film Library & International Cinema Centre. In this film festival 2100 films will be screened.
Short Documentary, Short Fiction, Short Animation, Web Series & Mobile Film.
THIS RECORD WILL BE CONTINUED EVERY YEAR AS FOLLOWS:
YEAR FILMS TO BE SCREENED
2020 2100 films or shows (Due to COVID-19 postponed in 2021)
2021 5100 films or shows
2022 11000 films or shows
2023 21000 films or shows
2024 51000 films or shows
2025 100000 films or shows
FESTIVAL DATES: 26 – 28 May 2021, Jaipur India
(Due to COVID-19 postponed in 2021)
CASH PRIZE INR 1.00 lac or US$ 2000
AWARDS Top 50 films out of 2100 films
MAIN RULES FOR WORLD RECORD SUBMISSION AND SCREENING.
All Short Fiction, Short Documentary, Short Animation, Web Series & Mobile Film (five categories) shot on film or Video (Analog / Digital format) produced in any year to April 2021 within a running duration of 30 seconds to 30 minutes of any subject, genre, from any country are eligible for the festival.
Your film content should be for all age group. Any type of vulgarity will not be entertained.
THERE IS NO SELECTION PROCESS, YOUR FILM WILL BE SCREENED AFTER SUBMISSION. IF YOUR FILM FOLLOWS THE ABOVE TWO RULES.
1. SUBMIT FINAL VERSION OF YOUR FILM, BECAUSE IN THIS FESTIVAL THERE IS NO PRE SELECTION PROCESS. YOUR FILM WILL BE SCREENED DIRECTLY AFTER SUBMISSION.
2. If language of the film is other than English, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
3. Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
4. A complete screening schedule of selected films shall be put up on the festival website: around May 11, 2021. (Its fixed date for every year)
5. Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
6. The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
7. All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate. (Cost of certificate production and courier charges will be covered by the submitter or Director or producer, if you are coming in JIFF please collect, your participation certificate in special programme for certificate distribution during the festival, there will be no charges.)
8. Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
9. The Festival proposes to have a maximum of 5 screenings per film as per FIAPF Regulations for non-competitive festivals and competitive specialised festivals which allow for a maximum of 5 screenings per film.
10. Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final and binding on all parties.
11. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
SUBMISSION WILL BE CLOSED WHEN RECEIVED 2100 FILMS OR ON 30 APRIL 2021.