The White Rabbit Film Festival is an opportunity for students to showcase their creativity and projects in an artistic space fostered by other students, with the selected films screening in an in-person viewing in NYC as well as on an online streaming platform. The festival is focused on uplifting student work and creating an area for students to connect with one another.
The White Rabbit Film Festival Directory Board consists of Steph Prizhitomsky and Daniel Oliver Lee. The programming board consists of Gianna Daginis, Nur Güzeldere, Noelle Ramsey, Nick Silva, Steph Prizhitomsky, and Daniel Oliver Lee.
*NOTE, all attendees of the in-person screening must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination at the door.
White Rabbit's awards consist of:
-Best Narrative Film
-Best Documentary Film
-Best Experimental Film
-Best Animated Film
...As well as a few surprises
White Rabbit Film Festival’s awards are powered by Festivote, a digital audience award voting & audience engagement platform for film festivals worldwide. Awards are determined by audience voting and awards will be presented after the screening for the in-person festival. Winners will receive a trophy and bragging rights.
RULES & TERMS...
In order to be considered, all submissions must:
1. Consist of a creative team ages 15-29.
2. Have a runtime of 1-15 minutes
3. Have wrapped production after August of 2021.
4. Contain original music or have music cleared for filmmaker's use.
5. Be within an R rating (no graphic nudity).
6. Non-English films must have English subtitles to be considered.
BE SURE TO PROVIDE A DOWNLOADABLE HD FILE OF YOUR FILM IN ORDER FOR CONSIDERATION.
By submitting their film the submitter agrees to the following:
1. White Rabbit Film Festival may screen the film and use the provided clips, trailers, stills, etc., for promotional purposes.
2. We may post about your film on our related social media accounts.
3. The information provided on the film's page regarding the filmmaker (Director bio/statement, headshot) may be used as promotional material.
4. Entry fees are non-refundable.