Vault Creatives Film Festival is a quarterly event founded by Creatives for Creatives.
Our goal is to create a festival experience where independent & creative films of all genres and countries get the recognition they deserve, where creative filmmakers can come together and celebrate each other's work, during our live film festival in Nashville Tennessee.
All the films are watched by our respected judges in the film, advertising, and marketing worlds. They follow pre-established criteria to determine which films stand out in their categories and deserve recognition. The idea of the award is to showcase those who put effort, creativity, and hard work into productions.
It doesn't matter if it is a low-cost independent film, a project by a first-time director, or an award-winning production, at Vault Creatives we want to empower all those who are creating film content and looking for a way to spread it around the world. The idea is to simply Encourage, Empower & Acknowledge!
All the finalists & winners receive the Vault Creatives Film Festival digital laurel. ONLY category winners will receive a customized digital certificate & be considered to win FILM OF THE YEAR. Other awesome prizes and opportunities will be announced on a quarterly basis. Prizes include but are not limited to, film producer connections, virtual screenings, tables reads, full funding of screenwriting projects and more...
*Best Creative Honorable Mention & Best Creative Audience Choice awards are additional prize opportunities for creatives who did not win in their categories.
*BEST SHORT SCREENPLAY AWARDS:
The winning short script will be produced and fully funded by Vault Productions. All rights to the submitted material will remain with the entrant. The contest administrators and operators DO NOT claim any rights to the material submitted to the competition. Winner announced prior to the 2022 film festival and invited to attend as a V.I.P. guest.
*Please note that scripts must be in proper script format. Film ideas & concepts are not accepted and will be disqualified.
Films must be submitted via FilmFreeway.
Your film will be privately screened and evaluated by our professional judges.
In order for us to be able to promote your work in the most efficient way possible, make sure to fully enter your project on FilmFreeway, including downloadable posters and names of the candidates for additional categories.
By submitting your film, you agree to the following terms:
• All non-English films must have English subtitles in order to be judged;
• All submissions must have been released after January 1st, 2015;
• You are providing Vault Creatives Film Festival a nonexclusive limited license to use segments of your film (including trailers/film posters/press kits/teasers) for promotional purposes;
• Entry fees are non-refundable;
• Judging decisions are final and explanations of the details of the decisions will not be given.
• Poor quality film standards (e.g. bad sound, lack of subtitles/lack of captions for non-English films, video resolution below 720p) will not be accepted; No refunds on disqualified entries.
• Entrants confirm and warrant that they have the required legal authority to use all music, images, and content in the entry submitted;
• Works-in-progress are not accepted;
• No restrictions on premiere or online statuses.
• Screenplay submissions must be in proper script format...NO EXCEPTIONS!
All films must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted.
Films must be original works.
By submitting the material, the applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the festival & its employees from any liability, claims, and damages in connection with the submission and from any fees and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, that any of them may incur in connection therewith.
I/We understand that failure to adhere to the competition rules and regulations will result in disqualification and forfeiture of entry fee.
*SHORT SCREENPLAY RULES/TERMS
1. By submitting your film or script, you confirm that you own 100% of the rights to the work. If the work's copyright is held by more than one person, the submitter must have the written consent of all other owners prior to submitting.
2. If the entrant, for any reason, prefers NOT to have their film made available on the public, the entrant is responsible for notifying the competition administrators.
3. Scripts must be written in English. Films may originate from anywhere in the world. However, if the film has dialogue which is required to understand the narrative in any language other than English, then English subtitles must be included.
4. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older. (Entrants between the ages of 13 to 18 may enter with a written letter of consent from a legal guardian.)
5. The short film/script must be less than 70 minutes/pages in length to qualify.
6. Any decisions made by the judges and/or competition administrators must be considered final and cannot be disputed.
7. The competition and its administrators shall not be liable for any typographical errors.
8. Submissions must be in proper script format...NO EXCEPTIONS!
Vault Creatives Film Awards 2021 © All Rights Reserved