Our mission at Validate Yourself Film Festival is to create and provide a credible and accessible opportunity for aspiring and talented filmmakers.
The Validate Yourself Film Festival offers a medium in which Independent Filmmakers may showcase their work nationally and internationally. The vision for the festival has been our passion to educate filmmakers on sense of self-worth & artistic ability without other's approval or validation.
The reason why we started this film festival was simply because as filmmakers, We did not like how some festivals treated us. Therefore we decided to be a part of the solution.
You have the opportunity to enter any festival, there are thousands out there, so when you choose us, we don't take that lightly. We will give your film all of our attention in the screening process. We look forward to seeing your work.
For more information about the festival director of
Validate Yourself Film Festival
please visit antoineallenfilms.com
Awards & Prizes
Best Feature Film Award
Best Short Film Award
Best Documentary Award
Best Web Series Award
Best Actor or Actress in a Feature Film Award
Best Actor or Actress in a Short Film Award
Best Screenwriter Award
Best Director Award
Best Cinematography Award
Best Editor Award
Validate Yourself Film Festival Founder Choice Award.
Rules & Terms
The Validate Yourself Film Festival is looking for independent feature-length and short films from around the world from any genre.
SUBMISSION SCREENING FORMAT:
We only accepts Online screeners.
COMPLETED SUBMISSIONS INCLUDE:
- Submission fees
- All required fields through Online platform
- All films must include responses to the following: Synopsis (in English), 2 high resolution stills from the film, full cast and credits list, and an official film poster. Movie Trailer
1. All payments and fees for submissions must be paid through the Online submission process.
2. There are absolutely no refunds.
3. The Validate Yourself Film Festival does not wave submission fees to preserve the integrity of the competition and its participants’ artistic works.
- We accepts films of all genres
- Feature films must be 60 minutes and over in length.
- Short films must be 20 minutes or less in length.
- World and U.S. premieres are not required.
- All films in a language other than English MUST include subtitles in English for festival screening.
- Works-in-progress will not be considered.
SELECTION & NOTIFICATION GUIDE
We will watch your film. If there is an issue with your submission playing, we will notify you and give you every opportunity to get us a playable submission.
We post official selections on our website and notify official selections by email.
We will notify you if you are not accepted as well.
Once scheduled, you may not withdraw from the festival.