A celebration of automotive film and creativity.
In year one prizing is limited to award recognition from The Shakedown Film Festival.
The most important term of The Shakedown Film Festival: Make beautiful things you're proud of.
Once you've made something you're proud of, and want to share with the world, enter it here to be celebrated publicly. We're here to embrace creators, and showcase their work.
Please read the following terms and conditions in connection with your written work or film entry material to The Shakedown International Film Festival (SIFF). If acceptable, please agree to the form conditions below:
1. As the author/director/producer/cinematographer of the screenplay, stage play, short story, teleplay, TV, film score, &/or film (material), & etc. I/we have submitted to the The Shakedown International Film Festival (SIFF)I/we warrant as sole and exclusive owner(s) of all legal right and title thereto have absolute authority to submit the enclosed/linked material to SIFF.
2. I/we will indemnify and hold harmless SIFF, its judges, sponsors and partners, individually and collectively, from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including legal expenses arising out of or in connection with any and all claims, or third party claims based on material submitted to SIFF.
3. SIFF finalists, winners & filmmakers of selected films will permit SIFF to use title of the work submitted and the logline, their name, contact information and/or likeness & publicity stills, brief film clips, trailers, and/or film footage in pre & post-competition publicity & promotional efforts.
4. By agreeing this release form I/we understand and agree to all the terms and conditions of submission of materials to this competition, which are listed in this release form, and in the guidelines and entry form.
5. I/we have read, understand and agree to, and will abide by, all of the guidelines, rules & regulations posted for the SIFF.