The One Minutes invites artists to contribute one minute long videos. These videos are published in series composed by various curators.
We encourage you to submit your videos and participate in the project!
CHECK OUR INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/theoneminutes_/ AND WEBSITE TO UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT! http://theoneminutes.org/
The One Minutes Foundation produces and distributes One Minute videos from an artistic point of view, providing an international stage for people to create, engage and connect.
One Minutes have a large and broad audience and are shown at (film) festivals, cinemas, museums, art installations, talk shows and (television) programmes.
Every two months, The One Minutes releases a new series of one-minute films exploring our current time in moving images. Museums and cultural organisations around the world subscribe to the series.
The One Minutes Collection consists of over 15,000 video works by artists from more than 120 countries.
The One Minutes Series
All artists whose films have been selected for The One Minutes Series receive €50
If your single One Minute is selected for film festivals/programs, we negotiate a screening fee of €25/€150.
All artists whose films have been selected to be installed in an elevator of a citizenM Hotel for a period of three years receive €500.
The artist fee for assignments varies.
The One Minutes International Competition 2022 China Awards
The first The One Minutes Awards Ceremony took place in Shanghai in 2009, and since 2011, the annual awards ceremony has become a regular show on Dragon TV, the satellite channel of Shanghai Media Group, with millions of viewers
The winners receive a trophy and a certificate and the prize money is 1,000 RMB.
One Minutes only!
Make sure your video is exactly 60 seconds.
No need to mention credits.
The screening format is 16:9 (widescreen).
Before filling in the entry form, please pay attention to:
1. The film maker declares that he/she has the copyright of the work and should be regarded as the sole maker;
2. The film maker allows The One Minutes Foundation to use his/her/their one minute movie for non-commercial activities* organised or promoted by The One Minutes foundation;
3. All activities may include the The One Minutes logo and a reference to The One Minutes Foundation;
4. Activities consist of presentation of the work in an exhibition, a screening, a porgramme, a lecture, in a TV broadcast, during an Award event, in a catalogue, accompanying printed materials and on the websites of The One Minutes and the project partners;
5. The One Minutes uses the movie as submitted, but is allowed to present the work without sound if needed;
6. The One Minutes Foundation and its official partners can also allow third parties to use The One Minutes for similar activities;
7. In case these third parties pay revenues of broadcast or any other fee for authorship rights, these revenues will be paid to the film maker;
8. The film maker can withdraw his/her permission to use the work at all times, provided that The One Minutes Foundation and its official partners or third parties to whom The One Minutes Foundation granted permission, cannot be asked to change activities which have been already realised, or are in a late preparatory state of organisation;
9. The One Minutes Foundation cannot use the work in any other way than as described above, unless with the explicit permission of the film maker.
The film maker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The One Minutes Foundation, its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and its affiliates from and against any and all claims made by employees of the productions and any and all third-party claims arising from or in any way related to any copyrights, thereby expressly including the music rights. All costs arising out of or as a result of copyright claims by third parties are for the film maker.
* non-commercial, i.e. being used for advocacy and educational purposes with no direct link to fundraising activities.