The TASTE AWARDS are the premier awards celebrating the year's best in Food, Fashion, Health, Travel, Sports and Lifestyle programs on Television, in Film, Online, in Podcasts, and on Radio.
The Awards have included appearances by stars, celebrities, producers and executives from networks and platforms such as the Food Network, the Style Network, Bravo, the Cooking Channel, Sony Pictures, DreamWorks, TLC, Discovery, Lifetime, E! Entertainment Television, PBS, APT, Create TV, NBC, ABC, the CW, HGTV, the Travel Channel, HD Net, Hulu, YouTube, Vimeo, Vice, LiveWell Network, Esquire Network, Bio/FYI Channel, iHeart Radio, HBO, MyxTV, Small Screen Network, StyleHaul, PTA, Zagat, Mode Media, WatchMojo, and more.
“There are the Emmys, the Grammys, the Oscars, and finally, the Tastys.”
Awards Winners receive their trophies/medallions at a red carpet awards show in California, featuring a star-studded lineup of TV and Film celebrities, including winners, nominees and presenters.
Segments from winners and honorees work are screened at the event.
The awards are followed by an after-reception for networking, photography, mingling, interviews and socializing over wine and cocktails.
Portions of the program are filmed for broadcast on local television stations nationally, reaching millions of households.
Winners work also has the option to be screened on Taste Awards television series, and cable on demand series.
Lifetime Achievement Awards and other Special Awards are also presented to valuable contributors to the industry.
Entry should be about or noticeably include visuals, topic, or content that spotlights either food, fashion, design, action sports, exercise or travel.
WHO CAN SUBMIT A NOMINATION
– Nominations can be submitted by any associate of the program.
– Eligible associates include hosts, producers, production companies, studios, channels, networks, web platforms, sponsors, managers, agents, publicists, representatives, distributors and device systems.
– By submitting a program or content, the entrant warrants that they have the authority to do so.
– Original broadcast or release dates must be between October 2022 – October 2023.
– To submit a nomination, please complete the Entry Form
– On the Entry form, an online link should be provided where the Judge’s panel can view/hear/or review a sample(s) of the Entry. In the case of films, an online screening site is acceptable.
– All nominations submitted should be accompanied by the Entry Fee. Nominations not submitted with an Entry Fee will not be reviewed by the Academy. (Duplicate entries will not be refunded)
– An Entry can be submitted in up to 4 different categories. A new Entry Form must be completed in order to submit a program in more than 4 different categories.
– All Entries must be in English (native, dubbed, or subtitled), excluding the Best Foreign Language Program. Television or radio programs that have not aired in the United States or Canada should be only entered in the International category (Web programs, etc. can be entered into non-International categories).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Nominations can be submitted by any associate of the program. – Eligible associates include hosts, producers, production companies, studios, channels, networks, web platforms, sponsors, managers, agents, publicists, representatives, distributors and device systems. – By submitting a program or content, the entrant warrants that they have the authority to do so. – Original broadcast or release dates must be between October 2022 – October 2023
• The Submitter warrants that all rights, licenses, clearances, and releases, for all audio and archival film or video used in the production have been secured or are unnecessary.
• The Submitter warrants that relevant appearance releases for all people featured in the submission have been secured or are unnecessary.
• The Submitter has obtained all of the appropriate rights and clearances of copyrighted material(s).
• The Submitter has obtained all required approvals, clearances, licenses, etc., for the use of the program material contained in this program, and will provide such clearances if requested by the Festival.
• The Submitter warrants that the TASTE AWARDS, TasteTV, TCB CAFE Publishing & Media, and any Channel sponsors and partners do not accept responsibility for proof of rights and clearances.
• The Submitter fully indemnifies the TASTE AWARDS, TasteTV, TCB CAFE Publishing & Media , and any Channel sponsors and partners against any claim made for such violations of law.
• The Submitter agrees to hold the TASTE AWARDS, TasteTV (TM), TCB CAFE Publishing & Media, and any Channel sponsors and partners harmless from and defend them against all claims, demands, losses, damages, judgments, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with any and all claims of third parties, whether or not groundless, based on any material submitted to the Channel or on any the TasteTV programs developed out of such submission.