TAFIC is one of the most important short film festivals in Argentina.
1. The festival is open to any film in any genre.
2. All expenses related with shipping of the films for submission will be on applicants’ account.
3. Films will not exceed 45 minutes.
4. Production format is open to filmmakers’ own discretion.
5. Films must have been produced from 2014 onwards.
6. It is also mandatory to include information: credits, director’s filmography or CV, short film synopsis, 2 digital images (may be film scenes photographs, backstage photographs, actors or director photos)
7. The Festival Selection Committee will be responsible for the film selection and the program will be determined by Festival Programming Department.
8. The members of the Jury will be chosen by the organizers and their names will be published after the deadline for submissions.
9. Winner films will be granted Aborigen Awards to the following categories: Best Short Film, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Production, Best Photography, Best Sound, Best Animated Film, Best Documental film and Best Foreign Film.
10. No copy of the films (selected or not) will be returned. All of them will become part of Tapiales Film Festival archives and may be used for special showcases and/or national or international exhibitions. Filmmakers will not be entitled to claim any compensation for the use of their films by Tapiales Film Festival.