At each Stareable Fest, we connect our Official Selections to 1:1 meetings with an expanding list of production companies, studios, distributors, and more. Last year we set up 200 meetings with 60 execs from AMC Networks, Macro, MGM, Untitled, Disney, Blumhouse, CNN Originals, Conde Nast, Group Nine, Roku, Stampede, Tubi, and Topic.
On top of connecting you to execs, we’re building a growing list of formal industry partnerships that we can offer to you:
- A first look deal at Sony Pictures Television, the biggest indie TV studio, sharing our Selections to their development executives
- Access to UTA’s ecosystem, now that Stareable is repped by UTA, one of the top 3 talent agencies in Hollywood
- Licensing opportunities, like 30+ of our past Official Selections who we landed on The Roku Channel
- A food-and-travel show incubator with VIZIO, producing new original content for their streaming channels
We have built the leading marketplace for indie TV and web series creators in the television industry.
More details here: https://www.stareable.com
* Best Female Creator, sponsored by AMC Networks
* Best in Category
We only accept pilots or episodic series that are English language or English-subtitled.
We have no premiere requirements.
Please only submit your best work - projects are judged based on the overall quality of the entirety of your submission.
Stareable Fest NYC 2023 is currently anticipated to be an in-person physical event but may be virtual as the situation requires. Marketplace meetings may be offered both in-person or virtually. While Stareable Fest will make best efforts to maintain our current plans, we cannot offer refunds if our plans change.