About Spotlight Dorado
McDonald’s Spotlight Dorado is a multi-year platform aimed at empowering and amplifying Latino voices across different industries, starting off with film. Together with our key industry partners, we aim to support aspiring filmmakers and screenwriters in the Latino community with the tools and resources they need to bring their stories to life.
Through Spotlight Dorado, McDonald’s is using its influence and scale to help boost Latino representation in film. Our goal is to provide these talented storytellers with the platform, financing, and distribution to produce their films, while receiving invaluable mentorship from renowned industry leaders.
Our Commitment to the Latino Community
Spotlight Dorado underscores McDonald’s long-standing commitment to championing the Hispanic community’s diverse culture and rich heritage through meaningful programs that fuel Latino pride and representation. For more than three decades the Golden Arches has given back and connected with the Hispanic community through initiatives in music, education, and sports, as well as supporting local charities and organizations. All these actions aim to uplift the voices and stories of Latinos across the U.S.
This short film contest is the first initiative under the Spotlight Dorado platform, with additional efforts currently in development to recognize and empower Latino talent in other fields. Free to enter and open to all U.S. Hispanics regardless of experience, age or background, the contest is designed to fuel new voices and cultural expressions within the community.
How It Works
Three finalists will be awarded a production budget of $75,000 to bring their short films to life and receive invaluable mentorship from industry leaders. Once produced, the short films will be submitted to a national popular vote, where the public will have a chance to watch and vote for their favorite short films to determine the grand-prize winner.
Three (3) Finalists will be awarded:
• $75,000 each to produce and edit their Short Film including the opportunity to work with key industry figures that will provide mentorship throughout the production process
• Entry fees for up to six national film competitions in 2023
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be awarded:
• The opportunity to direct, write or be involved in a significant way in next year’s Spotlight Dorado campaign – a year-long opportunity to work with McDonald's on other creative/film development
• A one (1) year software subscription package (including FinalDraft, Adobe Creative Cloud, MasterClass, Studio System)
Spotlight Dorado is an open call to U.S. based Latino filmmakers, writers, directors, producers, and content creators to submit their profile as well as an original short narrative/non-fiction concept for consideration. The chosen projects agree to create short form narrative/non-fiction content. Participants will receive guidance and mentorship from pre production to post production to ensure their success in the development process. Spotlight Dorado is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, of Latino descent, and whose primary source of income is not filmmaking.
Content must include the following materials:
• Submission Form
• Content Creator Profile
• Written Personal Creator Statement in logline format (one sentence description)
• Links to Content Creators Reel (if any)
• Original narrative/non-fiction concept
• Self-taped 1 minute video of why their project should be selected
• Story Treatment
• Script (first 5 pages)
• Short Bios of key creatives
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY MAY BE REQUIRED.
Spotlight Dorado is a short film contest that was created to empower and amplify aspiring Latino voices in film. Our goal is to give Latino filmmakers and content creators access to resources that help bring their creative vision to life and accelerate their journey from where they are now to where they want to be.
1. Eligibility and Sponsor: The Spotlight Dorado: Short Film Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, of Latino descent (with at least one parent born in a country where Spanish is the official language), and whose primary source of income is not filmmaking. The Contest is sponsored by McDonald's USA, LLC (“Sponsor”), whose address is 110 North Carpenter Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the U.S., in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Any entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion if he/she/they fails to comply with any terms of these Official Rules. Whether an entrant receives a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. In the event of a conflict between the Contest Page, SpotlightDorado.com website or correspondence, or any other communications or marketing materials relating to the Contest and these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall govern.
3. Timing: Entries must be received between April 22, 2022 at 12:00:00 am ET and June 10, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Contest Entry Period”), to be eligible to win a Prize (as defined below).
4. How to Enter: In order to enter, each participant must complete an application and submit supporting documents as set forth below in Section 5 at FilmFreeway.com/SpotlightDorado (“Content”). Visit the contest page at: SpotlightDorado.com (the “Contest Page”) for more information on how to enter.
Entrant must have an account with FilmFreeway.com to submit their Content. Log in to your FilmFreeway account, click on “My Projects” to “Add a Project”. In the “Edit” tab, fill out the Project Information and Submitter Information forms. In the “Project File” tab, (i) upload your Content and (ii) click on “Add Director Biography” to complete your Director’s Statement in the space provided.
On the Contest Page, click “Submit Now”. Select your Content, complete all required fields, click on “Add to Cart & Checkout” and press “Complete Order”.
Once Content is submitted, it may not be substituted or modified.
The Content may not have been exhibited on broadcast TV, cable or licensed to a streaming platform.
5. Content Requirements and Restrictions: Unless otherwise permitted by Sponsor, your Content must include the following materials, and must be submitted as follows:
-Content Creator Profile
-Written Personal Creator Statement in logline format (one sentence description)
-Links to Content Creators Reel (if any)
-Original narrative/non-fiction concept
-Self-taped 1 minute video of why their project should be selected
-Script (first 5 pages)
-Short Bios of key creatives
The Content must not: (i) contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights; (ii) in any way disparage Sponsor or any other person or party; (iii) contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or any material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where Content is created; or (iv) promote illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message. Further, the Content must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Contest.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Content that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Content. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
The Contest entrant must be the sole creator of the Content or a co-creator of the Content. If the entrant is a co-creator, the entrant must have permission from the other creator(s) of the Content to enter this Contest and to abide by these Official Rules. Additional documentation may be requested from co-creators per Section 9 below. Limit one (1) entry per person. Only one person may submit each piece of Content. Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. Sponsor is under no obligation to correspond about entries, nor is Sponsor required to acknowledge its receipt of entries. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. Potential finalist may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction or if multiple people enter the same Content, the affected entry(ies) will be deemed ineligible. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. You further understand that if you are a potential finalist, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information. Entrants are solely responsible for any related equipment, application, and internet access charges, if any.
Prizes will be awarded as follows: (i) Three (3) Finalists will be awarded (x) $75,000 each to produce and edit their Short Film (as defined below) including the opportunity to work with key industry figures chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion that will provide mentorship throughout the production process; (y) entry fees for up to six national film competitions in 2023; and (z) a three day, two night trip for each Finalist to Los Angeles, CA for a mentorship orientation, including round trip coach class airfare, double occupancy lodging, transportation to and from airport, and a per diem for meals, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and all as more specifically described in Section 8 hereof ; and (ii) One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be awarded the opportunity to direct, write or be involved in a significant way in next year’s Spotlight Dorado campaign – a year-long opportunity to work with the brand on other creative/film development, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; a one (1) year software subscription package (FinalDraft, Adobe Creative Cloud, MasterClass, Studio System) (individually and collectively a “Prize”). Approximate retail value of each finalist prize USD $75,000. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize $4,300.
Contest Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Prize recipients are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. Please note that approximate retail values listed here are reasonable estimates and actual value may change.
If any Prize remains unclaimed after three (3) potential winners have been notified for that Prize, the Prize may remain unawarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing email address or phone number associated with an entry, or any change of email address or phone number of entrant after entry submission. Any Prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a Prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Prize recipient. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any Prize, and finalist is advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their Prize. Unless otherwise indicated herein, all Prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a Prize will not be awarded.
7. Judging Criteria; Winner Selection. There will be four (4) contest rounds (each a “Contest Round”). During Contest Round 1, the Content of all eligible entries will be judged by a panel of judges, chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion, who have the required knowledge and experience to apply the Judging Criteria (defined below). Each entrant’s Content will be judged based on the following equally-weighted judging criteria (the “Judging Criteria”): (a) originality/creativity, (b) direction, (c) writing, (d) cinematography, (e) performances, (f) production value, (g) pacing, (h) structure, and (i) sound/music. Subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules, on or about July 11, 2022, the entrants with the top ten (10) scoring Content from Round 1 will be notified via email and telephone call and will move on to Contest Round 2 as semi-finalists (each a “Semi-Finalist). During Round 2, each Semi-Finalist’s Content will be further evaluated, based on the Judging Criteria, by a panel of judges, chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion, who have the required knowledge and experience to apply the Judging Criteria, and each Semi-Finalist will be interviewed and asked to submit additional information related to their entry including: Letter of Support from a key mentor, Short Bios of creative team (Writer, Director, Producer, Cinematographer), Visual Pitch Decks, 10 page script, Budget outline (Top Sheet only), Production timeline, and an executed agreement with HHF (which agreement will, among other things, cover distribution, use and budgeting of the production funds). On or about July 25, 2022 the top three (3) scoring Semi-Finalists will be selected, and will move on to Contest Round 3 as finalists (each a “Finalist”). On or about August 1, 2022 the Finalists will be announced. During Contest Round 3, each Finalist will be paired with a team of film industry professionals and mentors that will help develop and produce each Finalist’s entry into a short film (“Short Film”), within a timeline and budget determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. On or about November 14, 2022 each of the Finalist’s Short Films will be published to the Contest Page, where the general public will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite film. The entrant’s Short Film with the highest number of qualifying votes will be determined the potential Grand Prize winner of the Contest (the “Winner”). Public voting will close on November 27, 2022 at 12:00:00 am ET. The potential Semi-Finalists, Finalists and Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email on or about December 5,2022 and will be required to follow any instructions provided by Sponsor in such notification and to take all steps required to accept their respective prizes within 48 hours after the time the notification message was sent or forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor may designate the entrant with the next highest scoring Short Film as the applicable prize recipient, pending verification of eligibility. The Winner will be publicly announced on or about December 10, 2022. In each case of the aforementioned Contest Rounds, an entrant’s advancement is subject to compliance with these Official Rules.
8. Travel Conditions: The Finalists must depart from a major airport, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Finalists shall be responsible, at their sole cost and expense, for all travel arrangements between their point of origin and the departing airport of the applicable city. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the First Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of the Finalists. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Travel must be completed on dates specified by the Sponsor or the First Prize will be forfeited. The Finalists must book travel through the agent designated by Sponsor. Specifics of the travel package are subject to the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel and lodging is not required due to Finalists’ proximity to Los Angeles, CA, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel and lodging at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Complete terms and conditions of the Prize trip will be furnished with prize notification. Travel must be made in accordance with the Sponsor’s directions and notifications. Each Finalist is responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. If for any reason the any Finalist cannot take the trip to be in Los Angeles on the date specified by the Sponsor, the Sponsor shall, in its sole discretion, have no further obligation to such Finalist.
9. Further Action: By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to sign (and to require any co-creator of the Content to sign) any further documentation requested by Sponsor consistent with these Official Rules. Awarding of any Prize shall be conditioned upon the potential Winner signing a license agreement, a tax acceptance form and a release form provided by Sponsor, which shall release the Contest Entities of all liability, to the extent permitted by law. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential Winner.
10. Submission Rights Grant: By participating in the Contest, except where prohibited by applicable mandatory law, such participant hereby grants to Sponsor, its affiliates, successors, licensees, assignees and Sponsor’s authorized designees, a fully-paid, royalty-free, transferable, fully sublicenseable, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, adapt, translate, reproduce, edit, modify, create derivative works from, combine with other works, post, transmit, perform, display, publish, communicate, communicate to the public, broadcast, reformat, make available, disseminate, distribute, and/or otherwise aurally and/or visually exploit (any one or more of the foregoing referred to as “Use”) the entirety of the rights in and to the Contest submission, which includes both the participant’s Content and the other registration information that the participant provides, the Short Film (in whole or in part), and the participant’s name, likeness, image, photograph, voice, performance, rendering, signature, silhouette, sounds and/or biographical data contained therein and/or in the registration information accompanying the participant’s contest entry, or with respect to any photography, video, audio or other recording of the participant or any person included in the Content or in connection with any participation in the Contest or related events (collectively, the “Submission”), in any media, manner, technology or content delivery mechanism now known or hereinafter devised, for any purpose, including, without limitation, in connection with the Contest, its administration, judging, advertising and/or publicity, on any Sponsor or HHF property or otherwise, without the necessity of further consent or additional consideration. Submissions may be displayed on the Contest Page or the websites of Sponsor, HHF or SpotlightDorado.com. Entrant hereby accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission, or any part thereof, and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
11. Content Representations, Prohibitions & Third Party Materials: Entrant hereby represents and warrants that (a) it is the creator or co-creator of the Content and possesses all rights necessary to grant the rights granted in Section 10, (b) the Content is wholly original has not otherwise been published or appeared in public, (c) Sponsor will not be responsible for any residuals or third party payments necessitated by its exploitation of the Content, (d) the Content and the exploitation by Sponsor as contemplated hereunder will not infringe upon, violate or conflict with any rights whatsoever of any person or entity, including without limitation infringement upon the trade name, trademark, copyright, literary or dramatic right or right of privacy of any claimant, (e) entrant has not made, and will not make, any grant or assignment that will conflict with or impair the complete enjoyment by Sponsor of the rights granted, and (f) there is no action, claim or dispute pending which could adversely affect the rights granted. Entrants shall not include within any Content material that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. Each entrant shall have obtained authorization for the inclusion of any third-party materials (including, without limitation, artwork, company names, logos, music, name, voice, image, likeness or other branding or proprietary elements of any third party) that are included within entrant’s Content.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited by applicable mandatory law, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor, its affiliates, successors, licensees, assignees and Sponsor’s authorized designees to Use entrant’s Contest Submission for promotional purposes in any media, manner, technology or content delivery mechanism now known or hereinafter devised, without the necessity of further consent or additional consideration.
13. Release: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities, together with their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, together with the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Contest; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) changes to platform policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Contest; (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy and the collection, use and/or sharing by Sponsor of personally identifiable information of the entrants; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize.
15. Indemnification: Each participant shall fully indemnify and hold harmless each of the Contest Entities from any and all claims, damages, losses, demands, causes of action, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities resulting or arising from or connected with, or claimed to have arisen, resulted from or be connected with: (i) the participant’s Submission, participation, attempt to participate, or inability to participate, in the Contest; (ii) submission and/or Use by the Indemnified Parties of any Submission (and/or any parts thereof); (iii) the participant’s failure to comply with any one or more of the Official Rules or any applicable laws, rules or regulations; (iv) the unauthorized use by the participant of, as applicable, the name, likeness, voice, work product, brand, trademark, logo, patent, trade secret, or copyrighted material of any person or entity; (v) the breach or alleged breach of any warranty, representation (including, without limitation any eligibility-related representation) or covenant made by the participant in connection with the Contest; (vi) acceptance and/or use of any prize, if any; (vii) any right or benefit granted by the participant to McDonald's in connection with the Contest; and/or (viii) the participant’s negligence, willful misconduct, violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or these Official Rules, or his or her violation of any third party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right.
16. Limitations of Liability: The Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone or cable lines, network hardware or software, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof, or other technological malfunctions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant's Submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if possible. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Contest, all prizes, and all materials provided on or through any Contest Page are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
18. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: BY ENTERING INTO THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONTEST (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS PRIZING) OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO JAMS ("JAMS") FOR FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER ITS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES IF THE MATTER IN DISPUTE IS OVER US$250,000 OR UNDER ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES IF THE MATTER IN DISPUTE IS US$250,000 OR LESS, TO BE HELD IN MIAMI, FLORIDA, BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS. IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY JAMS. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR'S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR'S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Each entrant acknowledges that the internal substantive laws (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) of the State of Florida and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in the State of Florida shall govern the validity and interpretation of these Official Rules and all other causes of action (whether sounding in contract or in tort) arising out of or relating to these Official Rules.
19. NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE/THEY SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, APPLICATION, OR ANY OTHER PROJECT OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
20. OFFICIAL RULES AND ONLINE PAGE LISTING FINALISTS: For a copy of the Official Rules or for a list of the names of the finalists, please visit the Contest Page. The finalist list shall be available after August 5, 2022.
21. SPONSOR: McDonald's USA, LLC, 110 North Carpenter Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607.
© 2022 McDonald’s. All Rights Reserved.