Now in its 6th year, Shunyatam International Film Festival is re-designed to inspire the makers to bring in the best of stories and characters from across the world.
Send in your original films or the most technical one.
Send in drama, comedy, horror, thriller, dark or humanity based, period or LGBT, each one is accepted as we love films and we love originality.
We love our Indian roots and we love our world exposure.
We love Indian films and we love global cinema.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t wait further!
Send in your entries right away and get it showcased at the best platform where your inspiring films get their due - only at Shunyatam International Film Festival.
Awards & Prizes are given in as many as 21 award categories that include
Best Feature Film
Best Independent Film
Best Short Film
Best Animation Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Music Video
Best Web Series
Best LGBT Film
While winners carry home a Trophy at a glittering Film Awards Ceremony, there is also a ‘Best of the Fest’ trophy to the most promising Film maker.
All participants receive a digital Participation Certificate, ready for print, which can be printed anywhere.
Only the winners in are eligible for trophies.
1) We accept all kind of films.
2) The film production could be from any year.
3) Only online Submission will be accepted exclusively through FilmFreeway.
4) Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees. No Checks are accepted to pay submission fees, only online payment through FilmFreeway
5) Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category or different Category.
6) Entrance fee is non-refundable. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment.
7) Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
After a film has been selected and the filmmaker is notified, the film will be listed on the festival web site under official selections until festival is not over. Irrespective of whether it wins any awards or not.
8) Filmmakers competing in this festival that wishes that their films are not showcased Online should mention the same specifically. Judges will award the best films through private and Offline screenings.
9) By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and you agree to allow your project to be shown by the IOFF – Independent Online Film Festival. Your name and information about your project may be used for promotion.
10) The festival has the right to disqualify or remove any winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
11) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
12) The festival authorities will have the right to retain film copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & non-commercial purposes.
13) The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all.
14) Please note that you will have to pay separate charges for Postage & Courier for Trophies & Mementos to be dispatched to you.
15) The Festival is open to everyone. If you’re under 18, you will need to include your parent’s name and contact info.