Making the world a better place - Ten Minutes at a Time!
The world's biggest little festival returns to Manila for an exciting Film Festival featuring short films by Filipino filmmakers and the best films from our festivals from around the world!
Our winning films as voted by Judges and Audience will be screened at our Short+Sweet Film Festivals in Sydney, the Illawarra, Essex and may even be selected for Hollywood!
By entering your film to Short+Sweet Manila Film Festival , you are agreeing to the following:
1. The running time of my film is 10 minutes or less (inclusive of credits). Films longer than 10 minutes and 59 seconds (including credits) will not be considered, and entry fee will be forfeited.
2. I am the creator of the Film and I give permission for the film to be presented at any Short+Sweet festival or event for which it is eligible. If I am not the (sole) creator of the film, I warrant that I have obtained all necessary permissions of writers, originators or contributors.
3. Should my film be selected for a S+S Festival or event, I understand I will receive no royalties or other payment for any screenings, live or virtual, but may be eligible for awards and professional development opportunities.
4. I understand that my film will be assessed by a selection committee and that no communication will be entered into by S+S regarding this process. The selection decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. I give S+S the right to screen/record/photograph my film for archival, marketing and publicity purposes (including in unpaid public forums such as YouTube, Vimeo or similar).
6. A film which has been publicly screened in the host city of any S+S Festival is still eligible for entry and consideration in any of our S+S Festivals and Cities.
7. All plays which have been adapted into films must have the permission of the playwright.
8. I understand copyright material cannot be used unless I have documentation to prove legal authorisation from the musician, artist, writer or record label.
9. I may also be required to provide Actor Release Forms to be signed by the people appearing in the film.
10. I understand that films in any language are eligible, but must be subtitled in English (must be burned into film).
11. The festival is open to filmmakers of all ages and levels of experience.
12. All content submitted must be in accordance with the law and any perceived illegal activity will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
13. I understand that if my film is selected as a finalist, I will be required to provide Short+Sweet with the highest quality of recording of the film so that it can be screened.
14. No restrictions on the device(s) used to record or create video and audio.
15. No restrictions on software used to create, edit or enhance video and audio.
16. The festival is open to filmmakers of all ages and levels of experience.
The personal information provided by you will only be used by us for Short+Sweet Festivals, competitions and related activities, and to communicate with you about those activities. You can opt out of these at any time by responding to any emails received with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or the body of an email.