STAMPED: Pensacola LGBT Film Festival, Inc. is organized to provide educational outreach to the Gulf Coast region, specifically Pensacola, Florida, regarding LGBTQI issues with a goal of expanding the region’s diversity and tolerance of diverse identities. This mission is driven primarily by an annual film festival that features short and feature-length films that are by, about and/or of interest of LGBTQI people.
Audience STAMPED Award for Best Narrative - $500
STAMPED Award for Best Documentary - $500
STAMPED Award for Best Short - $250
• Complimentary VIP Tickets*
• Award eligibility is subject to any restrictions or conditions imposed by applicable laws and regulations (international, federal, state or otherwise), and the award recipient is responsible for all applicable taxes, customs, tariffs, insurance and similar charges or costs (if any).
• Awards listed in the above Festival sections and Awards sections are subject to change
STAMPED accepts films of any length and genre that are by, about and/or of interest of LGBTQI people. An entry constitutes agreement to our Entry Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
Narratives: Less than 150 minutes
Documentaries: Less than 150 minutes
Shorts: Less than 30 minutes
- The film must have been completed on or after January 1, 2016.
- All films submitted must be in English dialogue or contain on screen English subtitles. The festival reserves the right to disqualify any film that does not meet this requirement.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to obtain all necessary copyrights. By submitting the film you maintain you have obtained all necessary rights for exhibition.
- All submissions are final. No refunds are provided.
- Notification of Official Selections will be approximately 6 weeks before screening date. Providing a press kit as soon as possible is encouraged. Press materials may be emailed to email@example.com and will be required upon notification of acceptance.
Press kit should include:
- Digital photo stills in JPEG
- Trailer, less than 2 minutes, in MOV or AVI format
- Director Biography
- Cast and Crew List
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Submission to the Pensacola LGBT Film Festival (‘STAMPED’) constitutes an agreement with all festival terms and conditions, and permission to exhibit the work during the festival if selected. Entrants warrant that they have the legal right to submit the work to STAMPED, that all statements made in this application are true and accurate, and that all necessary rights and clearances have been secured to screen the work at the festival. Entrants also grant STAMPED a non-exclusive, royalty-free right to display the Film at the Film Festival and use the Film to promote the Film Festival, and will indemnify and hold harmless STAMPED, its judges, sponsors, and partners, individually and collectively, from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including legal expenses arising out of or in connection with any and all claims, or third party claims based on material submitted to STAMPED. STAMPED reserves the right to determine the final eligibility of any work submitted. Eligible works must have been completed after January 1, 2016. Work accepted to screen at the festival may be categorized in competitive and noncompetitive categories at the sole discretion of STAMPED.