SyncEngine Films and Productions in association with Shivdarpan committee,AISSMS COE Pune_*, seeks to recognize and reward positive portrayals in all forms of media
Content creators, filmmakers, and students are invited to submit their short films , music videos and Photographs .
This special competition is geared towards showcasing the best of short form content created by or featuring talent from our society .
Submissions will be reviewed by panels of distinguished entertainment industry executives and select the Finalists in each category .
Selected films will be displayed at NFAI PUNE on in first week of january 2019 .
For any queries, Contact
TOTAL PRIZES WORTH - Rs. 60,000
1st Best Film ₹ 10,000 + Trophy
2nd Best Film ₹ 7,000 + Trophy
3rd Best Film ₹ 5,000 + Trophy
Best International Film - ₹ 10,000 + Trophy
Rs.3,000 + TROPHY for each
Best Student Film-maker
Best Documentry Film
Best Animation Film
Best Female Film-maker
Rs.1,500 + TROPHY for each
Best Jury award
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
1st Best Music video - Rs.2000 + Trophy
2nd Best Music video - Rs.1500 + Trophy
BEST PHOTOGRAPH -
1st Prize - Rs 2000 + Trophy
2nd Prize- Rs 1500 + Trophy
** Compulsory Certificates to every Participant and Winner .
1. The short film must have been completed after 1st January 2017.
2.Students can submit films , filmed through mobile.
3. The film can be Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Non Fiction or Animation. The original film may be produced on 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U-MATIC, DV, DVD, but the film must be available on DVD presentation or preview purpose for Technical committee, Selection committee and Jury panel.
4. The Festival does not have particular theme, filmmaker can make film on any genre he/she want
5. Total running time of short film must be less than 45 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
6. The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
7. If Submitting Offline then Two DVD’s of the film need to be submitted along with the entry. Each Preview DVD should be labelled with the Film title, running-time contact E-mail and phone number.
8. Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description, still photographs, press kit should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
9. Organizers have right to use the Entries / Send / Selected / Nominated films, DVD and materials from the film for festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each film as part of our festival library.
10. Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
11. The publicity material (Broacher, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
12. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant. The festival will not be responsible the parcel with airport authority of India or Custom department. The custom duties should be pay by filmmaker/Producers .
Film should be submitted before deadline. SISFF 2019 is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
The competition is open for Students as well as professionals students. Students with mobile films are welcomed .
Mailing Address – Aissms coe pune.
Nilesh – 7709551125
Winners are selected by a judging panel of industry professionals consisting of independent producers, production companies, filmmakers, and other film industry professionals who may be substituted at the discretion of the Festival organizers.
All films are judged equally based on:
Content Originality (Quality of storyline, and script)
Production (Camera work, lighting, and shot composition)
Post-Production (Editing, transitions, pacing, continuity, and flow)
Image (Focus, color, and lighting)
Sound Quality (Clarity, consistency of audio levels, and lack of noise }
No work or artist will be either discriminated or favored by their country of origin, language, age, race, education, gender, ideology, or by their economic resources. Every content, every form, every technique will be admitted with no censorship of any kind.
The decision of selection committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into Finalists will be notified by mail and/or email. SISFF 2019 will use its best efforts to announce the selected films, winners at the designated time, but will not be held liable for any unforeseen delays.
By entering SISFF 2019, contestants and/or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the Festival and its judges which are final and binding in all matters.
Selection of films for SISFF 2019 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 10 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during the festival period.
Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms of these official Festival rules and regulations as established herein. SISFF 2019 reserves the right to extend the Festival deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
Short films that are submitted must be the entrants’ original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
Contestants agree that they have obtained all required permissions regarding music, sound and/or images presented in your short film. By entering the Festival, the entrant agrees that the SISFF 2019 will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film.
The SISFF 2019 reserves the right to not screen any film(s) for any reason it deems valid.
The entrants may also run the risk of being prosecuted as per the Indian Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Media Law for any offence or infringement. Racial, religious and regional discrimination shall not be portrayed in any part of the film being submitted.
SISFF organizing, selection committee members, juries are not allowed to participate in respective festival as a contestant
Entrants will retain all ownership rights to their films submitted.
The Filmmaker/Producer does not have right to use the name “ SISFF 2019 on its official Logos, Laurels without prior permission of festival organisers.