Rockfest is an epic showcase of the greatest music videos from around the world taking place in the heart of Hollywood, CA! The art of combining epic and awe inspiring music with innovative and thought provoking imagery has been synonymous with the music scene, even before the very first broadcast of a music video on MTV, "Video Killed The Radio Star" on August 1st, 1981.
Since then, music videos have become a staple of any band to present a visual story alongside their biggest hits as a means of creative expression.
We want you to present us the most innovative, creative and original music videos out there to be screened before a live audience at Rockfest 2020! Official selections will be given the Interactive Rock Star Experience and may earn the chance to perform live on stage, headlining our event alongside our celebrity guests of the evening.
Join the tour as we present to you a showcase of film, music and rock and roll like no other!
(1) Entries must be sent via Secure Online Screener.
(2) Films can be tied to a DOMESTIC DISTRIBUTION DEAL.
(3) Participants agree that their film or clips from it and all other material related to their project may be used and/or published in the event program, Rockfest web site and for any promotional purposes which Rockfest deems appropriate.
(4) No viewing tapes and/or promotional materials will be returned to the filmmaker.
(5) If selected, all commercial/private property including all trademark/copyrighted materials shown or recorded on the project is the responsibility of the filmmaker. Rockfest will NOT take responsibility for any infringement of copy written materials.
(6) The cost of delivery and pick-up of all materials is the responsibility of the filmmaker.
(7) Rockfest holds no responsibility for lost or damaged prints. While the utmost care will be taken with regard to prints, it is solely up to the filmmaker to take full responsibility (i.e. insurance). Rockfest, its officers, directors, volunteers and sponsors are held harmless by filmmaker for all claims financial or otherwise and from any damage to the print in route or otherwise during the course of the Festival's possession of the film; Films submitted may not be subject to any litigation nor threatened by any litigation.
(8) By submitting an entry, filmmaker states that he or she is responsible as an agent to promote the film and that the film is an original work.