The 6th Annual Polish International Film Festival is launching its 2023 Call for Entries, inviting filmmakers around the world to submit feature films, documentaries, shorts, animation, experimental and other interesting works.
The Polish International Film Festival is established to support independent filmmakers to get international recognitions, exposure, and opportunity for their careers.
Films (any length) can join different categories and will be presented in front of a panel of juries.
This year we will have a Screenplay Reading Contest for short screenplays (20 pages and under) and full length feature screenplays (under 200 pages and higher).
Each film/screenplay that is submitted is watched and read from beginning to end by our programmers and judges, so you know you will receive proper consideration of your creative work.
Festival Program: http://festiival.info/
- Opening Date: July 3, 2023
- Notification Date: December 1, 2023
- Event Dates: December 4 - 8, 2023
All participants will be notified by phone or email about the date of the Festival.
If you shot a good story it must be known in the world. So your film has a great chance to get the status of official selection and you can use our label.
The aim of our Festival is to help independent filmmakers find their way to viewers. We are open to all styles and genres.
Awards are given in the following categories:
Best International Feature Film
Best International Short Film
Best Animation Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Experimental Film
Best Music Video
Screenplay Award categories:
Screenplay 1st place
Screenplay 2nd place
Screenplay 3rd place
- This competition is open to international entries.
- We accept international films with various speaking language, but must be added with English subtitles.
- The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
- Every filmmaker could choose more than one category with separate submission.
- By submitting your work to the Polish International Film Festival you represent that you have read and agree to all rules, terms and conditions.
- The film production could be from any year.
- You can apply additional categories along with the main categories (open for more than one category. For package price, you can choose up to 5 categories. Please email your choice to: email@example.com.
- Entrants may submit multiple script entries. Each screenplay submitted must include its own separate online entry form and entry fee.
- Screenplay entrants retain all of their rights, title and interest in their works, screenplays, and intellectual property.
- The Festival will be held from December 4 – 8, 2023 on a special online screening platform. All detailed information about the screenings will be provided to participants between November 29 and December 1.
- Any decisions made by the judges and/or competition administrators must be considered final and cannot be disputed.
- Please do not send press kits with your entry. We will contact you should we need press materials after your film is selected.
- The festival has the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.