The 4th Annual Polish International Film Festival is launching its 2020 Call for Entries, inviting filmmakers around the world to submit feature films, documentaries, shorts, animation, experimental and other interesting works.
The Polish International Film Festival is established to support independent filmmakers to get international recognitions, exposure, and opportunity for their careers.
Films (any length) can join different categories and will be presented in front of a panel of juries.
This year we will have a Screenplay Reading Contest for short screenplays (20 pages and under) and full length feature screenplays (under 200 pages and higher). The winners will be chosen by Audience votes!
Each film/screenplay that is submitted is watched and read from beginning to end by our programmers and judges, so you know you will receive proper consideration of your creative work.
12.10.2020 - The opening of the Festival and International Feature Film screenings
13.10.2020 - International Short Film screenings
14.10.2020 - Documentary and Experimental Film screenings
15.10.2020 - Animation Film and Music Video screenings
16.10.2020 - Award Winners of the Festival
The Festival will be held at: Jagiellońska 26, 03-719 Warsaw
All participants will be notified by mail of the date of the Festival.
If you shot a good story it must be known in the world. So your film has a great chance to get the status of official selection and you can use our label.
The aim of our Festival is to help independent filmmakers find their way to viewers. We are open to all styles and genres.
Event Date: October 12 – 16, 2020
Submissions will open on November 15, 2019 and end on September 18, 2020
Notification Date: September 25, 2020
Awards are given in the following categories:
Best International Feature Film
Best International Short Film
Best Animation Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Experimental Film
Best Music Video
Screenplay Award categories:
Screenplay 1st place
Screenplay 2nd place
Screenplay 3rd place
- This competition is open to international entries.
- We accept international films with various speaking language (other than English), but must be added with English subtitles.
- The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
- Every filmmaker could choose more than one category with separate submission.
- By submitting your work to the Polish International Film Festival you represent that you have read and agree to all rules, terms and conditions.
- The film production could be from any year.
- You can apply additional categories along with the main categories (open for more than one category. For package price, you can choose up to 5 categories. Please email your choice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrants may submit multiple script entries. Each screenplay submitted must include its own separate online entry form and entry fee.
- Screenplay entrants retain all of their rights, title and interest in their works, screenplays, and intellectual property.
- Any decisions made by the judges and/or competition administrators must be considered final and cannot be disputed.
- Please do not send press kits with your entry. We will contact you should we need press materials after your film is selected.
- The festival has the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.