A small film festival in even smaller rooms. Beautiful Piermont on the Hudson serves as the backdrop for this new, exciting film festival. Located just 13 miles north of the George Washington Bridge, the festival is easily accessible for all in NYC, with picturesque upstate NY village charm, on the Hudson River. The Village of Piermont has been featured in such films as, "The Purple Rose of Cairo" and "At First Sight" and representation on the small screen includes, "The Blacklist" and "Law & Order". The festival will feature screenings with Q and A's, outdoor musicians and special guests. This event is free to the public.
The PFF's winners from the 2020 film festival will also be included in screenings. They were postponed due to COVID-19.
The awards are Laurels. Monetary amounts and additional prizes to be determined later.
Here are the awards planned for PFF 2021:
Best of Festival Feature Drama
Best of Festival Feature Comedy or Musical
Best Environmental Impact Award
Best of Festival Short
Best of Festival Documentary Feature
Applicant must have created the project or, have written permission from the owner of the content to submit the film to us.
Rules and Terms:
1. Film must be completed and un-released.
2. We do not accept any films made before 2016.
3. Film must be in English.
4. All fees are non-refundable.
5. The same film can be entered in more than one appropriate category, but each category requires an additional entry fee.
6. PFF is not responsible for any tangible materials that arrive broken.
7. All films must be submitted digitally.
8. Categories may be edited by the judges if deemed necessary.
9. Winner must supply backup blu-ray disc.