Photometria International Photography Festival is back for the 15th year, setting as a starting transmitter, for the 6th consecutive year, the moving image competition, Photometria in Motion. In order to highlight new ways of utilizing the image, it invites you to submit your work in the categories: Animation, Video Art, Short Films and Documentaries.
Participants are asked to make an online submission of their project/s, which will be able to be downloaded, with the maximum duration of 20 minutes (20′) and no restrictions in subject, as well as a brief descriptive text of the work. If the original language of the film is not greek, then should also be submitted the necessary material of greek or english dialogues.
The selected works will be part of 2023's festival screenings in venues and dates to be announced. After the end of the festival the screenings will be presented in multiple cities around Greece.
1. The projects must be product of the participant.
2. In case that the works depict persons unknowingly or without their approval, as well as for the general audiovisual material being used, responsibility lies solely with the creator to whom the work belongs and not the Photometria International Photography Festival.
3. Photometria International Photography Festival has the right to use the selected works in future promotions of the festival.
4. The selected works will be kept in the archive of the festival, which retains the right to re-exhibiting them, always referring to the creator of each project and not for commercial purposes.
5. Each participant can declare as many works as they want but only one can be selected (in case of selection).
6. The copyrights of each work belong to their creators.
The submission at the Open Call of Photometria in Motion, which is part of the 15th Photometria International Photography Festival, automatically means acceptance of the terms and conditions that have been set forth above.