An IMDB qualified festvial , Paris International Short Festival is an online-based bi-monthly award festival. During each edition, our jury selects the winners of each category through private screenings. The winners of each edition then are considered for the online screening. If this happens, they will be shown online and compete with other films-winners at the online event.
Best French Short
Best International Narrative Short
Best Women Empowerment Short
Best Documentary Short
Best Animated Short
Best Experimental Short
Best LGBTQ Short
Best Micro Short
Best Actor in Short
Best Actress in Short
Best Student Short
Best First-time Filmmaker
Best Script in Short
Best Unproduced Script
Best Editing in Short
Best Composer in Short
Best Music in Short
Best Cinematography in Short
Best Web Series
Best TV Pilot
A) Eligibility Requirements
1. We accept films of all genres.
2. Films completed on or after Jan 1, 2016 are eligible for consideration
3. Short feature films that are available for public online viewing are eligible
4. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
5. All entries must be either in English or French or subtitled in English or French. Dialogue lists are not accepted.
8. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry to the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.
B) Submission Guidelines
1. Films must be submitted via online screener hosted by Vimeo, on DVD or on Blu-ray disc.
2. Only complete entries (including fee payment and screener) will be considered.
3. Entrants are permitted to submit works-in-progress (i.e., without final color correction or sound mixing), but please note that the programming committee will only consider the version submitted. Subsequent cuts or replacement copies will only be accepted at the request of the programming committee.
D) Judging & Selection
Films are selected for Festival presentation by the Parish International Short Film Festival programming committee. If a film is selected, the Festival office will contact the entrant by phone or email. The Festival does not provide feedback or screening notes to entries that are not selected.
All competitive film categories are judged during the Festival.
E) Entry Fees
Each entry must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee. Entry fees are not refundable. Fees cover registration, registration notification, consideration by the programming department, and notification of the results.