POST MORTEM is a major cultural event with more international participation than any other short film festival in México.
The primary objective of the POST MORTEM INTERNATIONAL HORROR AND BIZARRE SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is to provide more opportunities for the exhibition and appreciation of horror short films from all around the world, because together we are building the next horror film experience.
We are waiting for you.
Every year we received thousands of works from all around the world, we created a shape coffin trophy for the very best of it all.
POST MORTEM COFFIN
• BEST SHORT FILM 2018
3 HONORABLE MENTIONS
1.-The primary objective of the POST MORTEM INTERNATIONAL HORROR AND BIZARRE SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is to provide more opportunities for the exhibition and appreciation of horror short films from all around the world, because together we are building the next horror film experience.
2.- THE 11th EDITION OF THE POST MORTEM INTERNATIONAL HORROR AND BIZARRE SHORT FILM FESTIVAL 2018 will be celebrated on APRIL 20-22, in Aguascalientes, Ags., Mexico.
3.- CATEGORIES OF COMPETITION. The following categories have been established:
SHORT FILM. Shorts filmed in any film size, video or digital format that completed production after January 1st, 2015 are eligible.
4.- EXHIBITION. The Festival shall determine the order and date of exhibition of each work. Submissions may also be selected to participate in non-competitive programs in november.
A - Registration is free of cost.
B- There is no limit to the amount of films that a filmmaker or producer may register.
C- The maximum duration of short films are 30 minutes, including credits.
D- Music videos, commercial work and political propaganda are not accepted.
E- In order to be admitted, the materials must be presented in any language with SPANISH SUBTITLES.
F- SEND ONLINE SHORT FILMS can be submitted ONLY through platforms.
G- The deadline for registration and delivery of materials is MARCH 31, 2018.
H- The Festival will not be responsible for the cost of receiving any additional materials.
J- Once a film has been submitted for participation it cannot be withdrawn.
K- The Festival does not pay screening fees.
L- The legal content is responsibility of each author.
6.- SELECTION AND JURY. The selection of the films will be the responsibility of the Festival Organization and the jury’s decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- Upon submission of films, contestants adhere to the contest rules.
- Post Mortem reserves the right to disqualify any entry received without notice.
- Post Mortem will be given advance notice of their recognition, and will be sent to the registered address on the registration form.
- All materials received will become part of the library of Post Mortem for convenient display purposes out of competition, like exhibitions, art shows, tv shows, art shows or others, always respecting copyright.
- The cases not covered by this call will be resolved by Post Mortem.
- The winners will be announced only in the official page www.postmortem.mx / firstname.lastname@example.org / facebook.com/postmortem.mx
- NOTICE: Sorry We do not respond messages or e-mail, the reason: We received thousands of e-mail and its impossible to answer all.