Introducing Oroquieta's cinema to the world!
1. This is free and open to all Filipino filmmakers (student and non-student) in the Philippines or abroad.
2. The maximum running time for a film is 30 minutes.
3. The films can be of any genre in either narrative, experimental, animation, or documentary form.
4. Films can be of any language, but must include English subtitles.
5. A director may submit a maximum of three (3) entries.
6. The entry file must be in .mp4 format, HD (720p or 1080p). Due to the pandemic, OFF will only be accepting entries online. A public Google Drive, Vimeo, or Youtube link of the film must be shared.
7. Once the film is submitted, OFF reserves the right to screen the selected entries (as well as their stills for promotional purposes) publicly during the festival and in other OFF-related events.
8. Film submissions must be done online via FilmFreeway or Google Forms.
9. Copyrighted music is strictly not allowed. Music used in the film must be original or is in the public domain.
10. Awards and cash prizes await.
11. OFF holds the rights to change the competition guidelines if deemed necessary.
12. There is no entry fee. Submission of films in the OFF 2021 is free, except for the participants in the OFF 241 Challenge: 1-Minute Short Film in 24 Hours Competition.
13. For Music Videos, the song must be an original composition. Cover songs and copyrighted music will not be accepted.
14. Deadline of submission is on November 16, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
15. For more information, message us on Facebook @oroquietafilmfestival or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.