PLEASE READ OUR ENTIRE PROCESS BELOW. We CANNOT refund submission fees. Submit ONLY when ready to showcase within TWO MONTHS.
- YOU MUST OWN THE FULL RIGHTS TO THE FILM.
- YOU MUST HAVE LICENSING RIGHTS FOR ALL MUSIC USAGE. Licenses must have online usage rights -- including YouTube -- for all territories. You MUST obtain formal licenses (or be able to reach out to contacts to clear ALL claims).
- We add an OMELETO MARK at the beginning/end of films and a WATERMARK.
- We run ADS before/after films (but not during/within films).
- Non-English dialogue/English dialogue with heavy accents MUST have subtitles BURNED IN.
- REMOVE intro credits sequences (or move them to the end).
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We focus on quality and emotional impact of the storytelling -- but also consider skill of craftsmanship and production value. We consider all genres and aesthetics.
Note: We CANNOT showcase films that violate policies for nudity and sexual content, violent or graphic content, suicide/self-harm, etc. If the film is flagged/age-restricted, we WILL need it recut to pass strict family-friendly guidelines -- otherwise, we cannot showcase it.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- If accepted, we expertly package and showcase the film -- then monitor and make any necessary adjustments.
- All films run for THREE MONTHS. We may extend the run for films that perform well (as determined by underlying audience metrics).
- Otherwise, after three months, we may give it a SECOND RUN on one of our genre-specific channels.
- To end the film's run, after three months, let us know and we take it down -- no questions asked. Similarly, we do NOT guarantee indefinite placement on Omeleto -- and may move/remove it for any reason.
- All accepted submissions receive credit, one link and in-depth writeup.