NOLLYFEST, presented by AfriCine Films, is an independent platform for African and African Diaspora Cinema. NOLLYFEST presents films that bring an African perspective to the screen, with a focus on Nigerian cinema. We want films for this event that are made by African or with a Nigerian/ african viewpoint.
AfriCine Films remit is to showcase the very best of contemporary Nigerian and African cinema with a curated programme of film events. We strive to improve distribution opportunities for African and independent filmmakers to worldwide markets and audiences. Creating a platform that encourages conversations and opens dialogue. Filmmakers please read the terms of submission this is an African film event focusing on Nollywood. We are accepting films from Africa and the African diaspora. NOLLYFEST focus is Nigerian cinema .All film must be directed from an African or have an African Diasporic perspective. We run a quarterly film club screening which is an opportunity for new film makers to bring audience to their work in new markets
- Please do not send anything via post
- Produced after January 1st 2015 except films selected for special programs
- Directed from an African or has an African perspective
- Deal with a subject related to African realities and cultures
- Copy materials include: Brief Synopsis; Filmmaker Bio; Press Kit; Stills
- Availability of a screening copy in English or with English subtitles and/or voice-over and/or dialogues.
- Availability of a screening copy
- Screenings will only be shown on DCP formats, with Blu-Ray DVD back-ups provided.