The 2nd New Generation Film Festival, organized by Eupolis-art, is scheduled to take place in Athens , on September 26-28 2022.
The second edition will include a new category named «New Generation International» and will consist of short films from all over the world, as well as a parallel movie section, workshops and seminars
Our goal is to strike a balance between discovering new talent and showcasing new projects by young filmmakers.
The winners will be announced at a New Generation Awards Ceremony and they will receive cash prizes.
The 2022 New Generation Film Festival, will include three Jury members.
A maximum of 20 Short films will be screened in each category.
New Generation 18-30
Βραβείο Καλύτερης Ταινίας / Best Movie Award: 400€
Βραβείο Καλύτερου Σεναρίου / Best Script Award: 400€
New Generation 14-17
Βραβείο Καλύτερης Ταινίας / Best Movie Award: 200€
Βραβείο Καλύτερου Σεναρίου / Best Script Award: 200€
First & For Αlways
Βραβείο Κοινού / Audience Award: 100€
New Generation International 14-30
Audience Award: 100€
1. 20 minutes maximum short film length, including credits.
2. We accept short length films made by directors with no more than 30
years of age (born after 1 January 1992).
3. We accept Films in the area of Fiction, Documentary, Animation, Experimental Non-Narrative Cinema
4. Film submissions will not be discriminated in terms of theme, race and creed
5. The films must have been concluded after the 1st of January 2021
6. The Festival reserves the right to use any promotional materials related to the selected films and provided by the filmmakers (such as stills, posters, trailers, etc.) for marketing, publishing and broadcast purposes of the Festival in perpetuity.
7. All films to be considered for selection must be submitted from the FilmFreeway website
8. If the submitter has any problem completing the application or making the online screener available via streaming, he or she must get in direct contact with the organization via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The festival accepts only the following movie formats: mp4
10. Final copy that will be screened during the Festival only DCP
11. After the submission, there is no capability of refund
12. The applicant submits
A) at least one (1) photo of the film or any available poster
B) one (1) photo of the director in electronic format (300dpi).
12. Films that will be submitted from abroad to the International New Generation Generation , they must be accompanied by English subtitles.