The Festival celebrates the craft of television with top industry panels, lavish networking parties, and highly curated programming over two exciting days. The team behind the festival is dedicated to highlighting the best in independent TV from around the world and premiering it in front of an audience of well known industry talent, professionals, and an engaged local audience. The festival has had over 3,500 attendees, 60 million media impressions, and has been consistently featured in Variety Magazine.
This year the festival’s Co-chairs include...
• Christina Wayne (Mad Men, Breaking Bad)
• Talent Agent Roy Ashton (Partner, Head of TV Literary - Gersh)
• Haleigh Raff (Producer, Late Night with Seth Myers)
• Mark Armstrong ( Principal Entertainment, LA )
The pilots will be judged by top industry write and creators Theresa Rebeck (SMASH), Rockne O’Bannon (FARSCAPE, DEFIANCE), David Greenwalt (GRIMM), and David Feige (RAISING THE BAR).
Stars and showrunners in attendance in past festivals include Chris Noth, Bridget Moynahan, Chris Mcdonald, Julie Klausner, Cat Greenleaf, Aida Turturro, Jackie “The Jokeman” Martling, Sarah Treem (The Affair), Janine Sherman Barrois (Claws).
This is your chance to get your pilots seen by the people who can give you the opportunity at a series order and a development deal. Don’t miss out - Submit Today!
(1) Pilots must be in English or English subtitled.
(2) If your pilot is selected, NTFV may screen at the 2019 North Fork TV Festival. Creators must provide both a DCP and a Pro-Res export.
(3) In order to screen your pilot, at least one of the creators must be able to attend the 2019 North Fork TV Festival.
(4) All pilot submissions must be received through the North Fork TV Festival platforms or FilmFreeway.
(5) All submissions must be accompanied by the appropriate submission fee. All submission fees are nonrefundable.
(6) Creators must also supply: contact details, 5 high res photos for promotional purposes, pilot poster, trailer of the pilot if possible.
(7) All pilots must have opening titles and end credits, without exception.
(8) There is no limit to the number of pilots you may submit.
(9) There is no restriction on the date your pilot was completed.
(10) It is not required that your pilot premiere at the North Fork TV Festival, but please let us know if your pilot will be premiering so that we can celebrate that information with our guests.
(11) All genres are eligible for submission EXCLUDING pilots which depict pornography.
(12) NFTV reserves the right to alter the Festival schedule and venue at any time for any reason. NFTV does not accept any liability for any costs claimed to arise as a result of a change in the scheduling.
(13) By submitting, creators grant NFTV the right to use the submission and any other promotional material/photo’s and/or information submitted by creators to communicate to the public in all media, including via our website and publicity materials, or to advertise and promote NFTV events, its products and services, or all.
(14) Creators must represent and warrant that they have all the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions NFTV needs to screen the pilot, and creators must provide evidence of such if requested.
(15) NFTV accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of submitting the pilot and related events.
(16) The TV Festival does not provide transportation or accommodations to selected creators.