NEW DELHI FILM FESTIVAL - NDFF 2019
IN THE LOVING MEMORY OF ARYAN ROJ
DATE: 5 October 2019
FESTIVAL AWARD FUNCTION VENUE:
India International Centre
40, KK Birla Marg, Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi
Award Ceremony, Cultural Activities and Special Dialogue and Top Films Screening from each category
Human interests are changing, with changing cinema techniques and short/documentary/feature film styles are changing us and our attitude.
This attitude will now screen in the heart of Delhi through the finest global short, feature and documentary films.
ONE FILM CAN CHANGE ONE PERSON OR ALL HUMAN OR ONE COUNTRY OR WHOLE WORLD.
WELCOME TO THE CAPITAL OF INDIA
Organized by: Jaipur International Film Festival & Trust
NDFF 2019 AWARDS
TOP FIVE FILMS IN EACH CATEGORY
New Delhi Film Festival-NDFF New Delhi - Eligibility Regulations
1. All films / documentaries shot on film or Video (Analog / Digital format) between January 2017 to September 2019. within a running duration of 30 seconds to 180 minutes are eligible for the festival/award/s.
2. Entries of all films / documentaries (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only in DVD/BLURAY format OR Online screener. After nomination please send 2 BLURAY without watermark and any Advertisement OR Online screener for download.
3. There shall be 11 categories in the festival/award: Feature Fiction, Animation Feature, Documentary Feature, Short Fiction, Short Documentary, Short Animation, Student Film (short fiction, short documentary and short animation), Mobile Film, Web Series, Ad Film & Delhi Special 11A to 11D.
A- To be eligible for Feature Fiction, Animation Feature, Documentary Feature category competition section, a film must be 45(+) minutes to 180(-) minutes
A- To be eligible for short fiction film, short documentary film, short animation film, and Delhi special (11A to 11D four categories) category competition section, a film must be less than 45 minutes in duration
B- Student film competition section must not exceed duration of more than 30 minutes
C- Mobile film competition section must not exceed duration of more than 30 minutes
D- Ad film competition section must not exceed duration of more than 7 minutes
E- Web Series: submit maximum 10 web series, shortlisted top one only out of all submissions if selected by the jury
4. If a film is not eligible to be entered in any category will be eligible for Best Critic Film.
5. If language of the film is other than English, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
6. Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
7. Selection of films / videos for NDFF 2019 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sect or is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
8. A complete schedule of top selected films in each category shall be put up on the festival website: September 26, 2019.
9. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs/BLURAYs/DCP’s related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
10. NDFF 2019 would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
11. Student / Diploma films / videos cannot be considered as Director's First film.
12. Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
13. The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
14. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during the festival period.
15. Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
16. DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
17. Prize and certificate will be awarded to the director (s) or producer(s) of the film. For any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy, will be covered by the recipient, not the Festival organisers.
18. All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate. (Cost of certificate production and courier charges will cover the submitter or Director or producer, if you are coming in New Delhi FF please collect, there will be no charges.)
19. Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
20. Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
21. The Festival proposes to have a maximum of 5 screenings per film as per FIAPF Regulations for non-competitive festivals and competitive specialised festivals which allow for a maximum of 5 screenings per film.
22. DVD’s or Online Preview link for Selection
DVD’s or online preview links of films may also be sent for purposes of selection (selection committee of NDFF 2019) only so as to reach the Festival Director not later than 11 September, 2019. DVD’s may also be sent through diplomatic channels. Or send online preview link with secure password.
23. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
24. Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final and binding on all parties.
Response from festival:
We sent several emails from firstday, we updated all deatils also online. Your film received specail appreciation award, for the same we sent three time email, if you want Certificate of your film, please responde at email@example.com, which email we sent on 22 October 2018
Also full list availabe on website - http://jiffindia.org/delhi/
If you have any doubt please call at - 8003937961