NEW DELHI FILM FESTIVAL - NDFF
DATE: 26-28 March, 2021
26 March 2021 @ 4:30PM
28 March 2021 @ 4:30PM
Award Ceremony, Cultural Activities and Special Dialogue and Top Films Screening from each category
Human interests are changing, with changing cinema techniques and short/documentary/feature film styles are changing us and our attitude.
This attitude will now screen in the heart of Delhi through the finest global short, feature and documentary films.
ONE FILM CAN CHANGE ONE PERSON OR ALL HUMAN OR ONE COUNTRY OR WHOLE WORLD.
WELCOME TO THE CAPITAL OF INDIA
Organized by: Jaipur International Film Festival & Trust
TOP FIVE FILMS IN EACH CATEGORY
Regular awards also from NDFF 2021
For SHORT DOCUMENTARY FILM CATEGORY
BEST SHORT DOCUMENTARY FILM
SPECIAL JURY MENTION
For SHORT FICTION FILM CATEGORY
1. BEST SHORT FILM
2. BEST SCRIPT
3. BEST DIRECTOR
4. BEST EDITOR
5. BEST CINEMATOGRAPHER
6. BEST SOUND EDITOR
7. BEST ACTOR IN LEADING ROLE
8. BEST ACTRESS IN LEADING ROLE
9. SPECIAL JURY MENTION
OTHER AWARDS (Will be eligible if minimum 5 films received in one category)
BELOW AWARDS DEPENDS ON ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
10. BEST POLITICAL FILM
11. BEST SPORTS FILM
12. BEST WOMEN FILM
13. BEST CHILDREN FILM
14. BEST WILDLIFE FILM
15. BEST WAR AND PEACE FILM
16. BEST COMEDY FILM
17. BEST ROMANTIC FILM
18. BEST HORROR FILM
19. BEST CURRENT ISSUE FILM
20 to 22. BEST FILM FROM EACH CONTINENT (LIKE ASIA, EUROPE, AMERICA, AFRICA)
For STUDENT FILMS
Top Five Films
For ANIMATION FEATURE
Top Five films
For SHORT ANIMATION FILM
BEST SHORT ANIMATION FILM
SPECIAL JURY MENTION
For WEB SERIES
TOP FIVE WEB SERIES
SPECIAL JURY MENTION
For MOBILE FILM
TOP FIVE MOBILE FILMS
For AD FILMS
Top Five Ad Films
FOR FEATURE FICTION FILM
1. GOLDEN CAMEL - For Best Director
2. RED ROSE - For best released film between September 2019 and December 2020
3. GREEN ROSE - For a film which gives global message
4. YELLOW ROSE - For upcoming film- with World/Asian/Indian premier
5. BEST ACTRESS IN LEADING ROLE (National and International)
6. BEST ACTOR IN LEADING ROLE (National and International)
7. BEST ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
8. BEST ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
9. BEST DEBUTANTE DIRECTOR
10. BEST DEBUTANTE ACTRESS
11. BEST DEBUTANTE ACTOR
12. BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY
13. BEST SOUND EDITING & MIXING
14. BEST FILM EDITING
15. BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
16. BEST COSTUME DESIGN
17. BEST MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLING
18. BEST MUSIC
19. BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN
20. BEST VISUAL EFFECTS
21. BEST FILM FOR INDIAN PANORAMA (From India Only)
22. BEST DELHI CRITICS FILM
23. BEST WELCOME REGARD FILM
24. BEST FILM FROM EACH CONTINENT (LIKE ASIA, EUROPE, AMERICA, AFRICA)
27. SPECIAL JURY MENTION
BELOW AWARDS DEPENDS ON ORGANIZING COMMITTEE FOR FEATURE FICTION
28. BEST POLITICAL FILM
29. BEST SPORTS FILM
30. BEST WOMEN FILM
31. BEST CHILDREN FILM
32. BEST WILDLIFE FILM
33. BEST WAR AND PEACE FILM
34. BEST COMEDY FILM
35. BEST ROMANTIC FILM
36. BEST HORROR FILM
37. BEST CURRENT ISSUE FILM
For DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM
BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE
GOLDEN CAMEL (Documentary Feature) - For best Director
GREEN ROSE (Documentary Feature) - For a film which gives global message
YELLOW ROSE (Documentary Feature) - For upcoming film- with world premier
BEST SOUND & EDITING
SPECIAL JURY MENTION
TOP THREE FILMS FROM
11. DELHI SPECIAL (11A to 11D)
(Duration upto 30 minutes, Submit short fiction or short documentary only)
11A. DELHI BOL DELHI POL
(Film should be based on Delhi politics, Delhi development or about how to make Delhi to New Delhi.)
11B. CLEAN DELHI GREEN DELHI
(Film should be based on Clean Delhi Green Delhi theme.)
11C. FAIRER & FEARLESS DELHI
(Any subject which create Fairer & Fearless Delhi, which empowers the citizen, children and women that they can live in Delhi without any fear)
11D. COLORFUL DELHI & CULTURAL DELHI
(Any film based on Delhi culture, history, traditions etc.)
Screenplay - Top five screenplays in each categories
New Delhi Film Festival-NDFF New Delhi - Eligibility Regulations
1. All films / documentaries shot on film or Video (Analog / Digital format) between January 2018 to February 2021 within a running duration of 30 seconds to 180 minutes are eligible for the festival/award/s.
2. Entries of all films / documentaries (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only in DVD/BLURAY format OR Online screener. After nomination please send 2 BLURAY without watermark and any Advertisement OR Online screener for download.
3. There shall be 11 categories in the festival/award: Feature Fiction, Animation Feature, Documentary Feature, Short Fiction, Short Documentary, Short Animation, Student Film (short fiction, short documentary and short animation), Mobile Film, Web Series, Ad Film & Delhi Special 11A to 11D.
A- To be eligible for Feature Fiction, Animation Feature, Documentary Feature category competition section, a film must be 45(+) minutes to 180(-) minutes
A- To be eligible for short fiction film, short documentary film, short animation film, and Delhi special (11A to 11D four categories) category competition section, a film must be less than 45 minutes in duration
B- Student film competition section must not exceed duration of more than 30 minutes
C- Mobile film competition section must not exceed duration of more than 30 minutes
D- Ad film competition section must not exceed duration of more than 7 minutes
E- Web Series: submit maximum 10 web series, shortlisted top one only out of all submissions if selected by the jury
4. If a film is not eligible to be entered in any category will be eligible for Best Critic Film.
5. If language of the film is other than English, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
6. Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
7. Selection of films / videos for NDFF 2021 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sect or is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
8. A complete schedule of top selected films in each category shall be put up on the festival website: March 21, 2021.
9. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs/BLURAYs/DCP’s related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
10. NDFF would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
11. Student / Diploma films / videos cannot be considered as Director's First film.
12. Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
13. The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
14. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during the festival period.
15. Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
16. DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
17. Prize and certificate will be awarded to the director (s) or producer(s) of the film. For any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy, will be covered by the recipient, not the Festival organisers.
18. All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate. (Cost of certificate production and courier charges will cover the submitter or Director or producer, if you are coming in New Delhi FF please collect, there will be no charges.)
19. Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
20. Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
21. The Festival proposes to have a maximum of 5 screenings per film as per FIAPF Regulations for non-competitive festivals and competitive specialised festivals which allow for a maximum of 5 screenings per film.
22. DVD’s or Online Preview link for Selection
DVD’s or online preview links of films may also be sent for purposes of selection (selection committee of NDFF) only so as to reach the Festival Director not later than 28 February, 2021. DVD’s may also be sent through diplomatic channels. Or send online preview link with secure password.
23. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
24. Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final and binding on all parties.