Objective: Are you able to communicate without words, just by using images, sounds or music?
Goya was born in Fuendetodos and nowadays he is mainly known for the expressive fearless force of his art work shared with the audience through images.
This is the reason why this Short Film Competition pursues playing tribute to Goya at the same time it challenges those willing to express their thoughts and emotions towards humanity.
The winner short film will be awarded with 700€, the second prize will be 300€ and the third will be 200€.
The Festival is opened to filmmakers worldwide.
SHORTS DELIVERY DEADLINE May 7th 2022.
– Pieces can be made in any filming system, as well as any film genre: Fiction, Animation, Musical or Documentary.
– Maximum duration will not exceed 20 minutes, including credits.
– Every short film listed on the Competition must be a silent film.
– Music, special effects or sound elements are allowed.
– Every short selected for the contest can be played during one of the sections of the competition.
– The organization is allowed to use fragments (1 minute maximum) of any short film with promotional purposes (for the Film Competition)
– Countries that participate who are not allowed into this platform will be able to contact the organization to offer them another option to participate.
– The authorization of the authors or the owners of these rights is implied for the screening, by the Competition, of the pieces selected during the contest. Goya Fuendetodos Foundation has no contractual obligations form with the material or intellectual author of the work, or any other management company.
– Festival participation implies full acceptance of these rules.
– The Official Jury, made up of film professional, culture and communication media, will be in charge of awarding the prizes, being its decision final.