Welcome to the IMFF International Monthly Film Festival, an IMDB award-qualifying film festival!
We are currently offering our filmmakers on a limited time only a 30 % discount code: IMFF30
IMFF is a film festival hosted monthly in order to meet the demands of the massive film industry and ensure that all filmmakers and individuals that have contributed to the film industry have just an equal opportunity to showcase their films and projects that also deserve awareness.
We aim to promote and recognize those filmmakers that have demonstrated their filmmaking capabilities regardless of their production budget.
Films entered in multiple categories are eligible to win several awards.
Selected films will be announced on our website and social media pages the last working day of each month.
Guests will be greeted with VIP treatment with an extensive social and networking program.
Our 2-day film festival will take place at the beautiful Husets Biograf in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark on 6-7 December 2018. Monthly-selected films will be up for competition for the yearly category prizes and be screened at our film festival. All nominees and winners will be listed on IMDB and press will be invited to the screenings.
The Awards ceremony will take place on the last day of screenings at 8 pm.
A full program will be sent to the Official Selection 1 month prior to the screening.
We look forward to answering any questions you may have on our website www.internationalmff.com or at our Facebook page.
(Laurels can be sent via mail by request).
Best Short Film
Best Animated Film
Best Feature Documentary
Best Short Documentary
Best Foreign Documentary
Best Documentary (Student)
Best Music Score
Best Music Video
Best Online Video
$25 Additional Categories: (to be added with at least one above)
Best Documentary Director
Best Director (Student)
1. Films eligible for Official Selection will be notified before the notification date and are all eligible for nomination of their submitted categories.
2. Nominees will be announced on the notification date and the winners will be announced one day later.
3. All winners will be contacted and receive Winner Laurels and Award Certificates.
4. All foreign submissions must be subtitled in English.
5. Online screeners, and posters are mandatory and must be uploaded to FilmFreeway’s site. Digital file only.
6. All films must have been made in or after 2015.
7. We will not submit your work on our website if you prefer retaining the premiere rights!
8. The filmmaker/institution that is submitting the film must own the rights to do so and is responsible for the content they are providing. By submitting, the filmmaker allows to advertise for them without infringing copyright of any kind of form and list them on social media platforms as well as our website.
9. The entry fee is not refundable.
10. Rules and terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the International Monthly Film Festival.