**PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR 2021 EDITION WILL BE AN ONLINE SCREENING EVENT on DECEMBER 28**
Animation, Art, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Experimental, Fashion, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Music, Noir, Romance, Sci-Fi, Silent, Sports, Suspense, Thriller
We believe that a capable filmmaker can tell a story in just 60 seconds. We also believe that most of our brains have adapted to a shorter attention span as spurred on by social media channels. And so we created this festival as an outlet for both filmmakers and audience alike to enjoy micro short works of art.
******OUR PARTNER FESTIVALS******
Couch Film Festival (IMDb-eligible awards)
Alternative Film Festival (IMDb-eligible awards)
6ix Screams International Horror Film Festival (IMDb-eligible awards and horror films only!)
300 Seconds Short Film Festival (IMDb-eligible awards and 5 minutes and under only!)
$50 1st place + 1 free entry waiver to future editions
$30 2nd place + 1 free entry waiver to future editions
$20 3rd place + 1 free entry waiver to future editions
$50 Best Local Film (Toronto) + 1 free entry waiver to future editions
10 Honourable Mentions - 1 free entry waiver to future editions
All winners will receive:
-Custom laurels and printable certificates
Terms and Conditions:
1. Film must be exactly 1 minute (60 seconds) in length, including title and credits.
2.Films must be in English or have English subtitles.
3. Films must have a FilmFreeway, Vimeo or YouTube screener.
4. Submitters must have the right to submit the films.
5. No refunds for submission fees.
6. We do not pay screening fees in this festival.
7. All selected films will receive laurels and the list will be posted on our website.
8. 3 winners will be chosen (1st, 2nd, 3rd place) + 1 Best Toronto Film + 10 Honourable Mentions and will receive laurels and will be awarded the following monetary prizes in CAD Dollars:
1st place = $50
2nd place = $30
3rd place = $20
Best Toronto Film = $50
9. If COVID regulations prohibits a live screening, we will switch to an online screening instead
10. All judges’ decisions are final.