Mister Vorky is an International Festival of One Minute Film, which promotes the best one minute films from all continents. The organizers of the festival are the Independent Film Center Vorky Team, which in this way pays tribute to the great Serbian-American film artist Slavko Vorkapich-Vorky.
Official Festival awards are:
Grand Prix for the Best Film – plaque “MISTER VORKY”
Award for the Best Serbian Film – plaque “MISTER VORKY”
Award for the Best Foreign Film – plaque “MISTER VORKY”
Audience jury award for the Best Film - diploma “MISTER VORKY”
International jury can choose maximum three special awards (diplomas) for certain film categories. Organizer holds the right to increase prize fund depending on resources of the Festival.
6th International Festival of One Minute Film
29th May till 2nd June 2019, Ruma, Serbia
1. Mister Vorky is an International Festival of One Minute Film, which promotes the best one minute and short films from all continents. Organizer of the Festival is Independent Film Center Vorky Team which in this way pays tribute to the great Serbian-American film artists Slavko Vorkapich.
2. Sixth edition of the Festival will be held in Ruma, Serbia from 29th May till 2nd June 2019.
3. Goal of the Festival is a presentation of author films of the shortest forms and all genres of the seventh art (fiction, animation, documentary…).
4. Submitted films for competition program must have length to maximum 60 seconds (one minute), together with opening and closing titles (in exceptional cases it may be tolerated that film has closing titles which prolongs complete film longer than one minute). Films produced in the period from 2017 to 2019 are eligible to participate. Festival selector can select up to 5 films that were created before 2017, if they deserve to be screened at the festival
5. Beside competition program of one-minute films, festival will screen program of short films upon invitations only.
6. Festival doesn’t charge any submitting fee or pay screening fee. One author may submit more than one film but each submitted film needs to have separate application forms.
7. Submitted films stay in the Festival Archive and they might be used exclusively in non-commercial screenings at educational and cultural facilities and related festivals in Serbia and abroad in order of Festival promotion.
8. Deadline for submitting films is 30th April 2019. All authors which films are selected will be informed by e-mail till 10th May 2019.
9. Films which are selected for Festival programs (competition and accompanying) must be delivered via link for download in .mp4 (H264) or .mov format, latest till 19th May 2019.
10. Films from non-English speaking countries must have English subtitles.
11. Festival has competition and accompanying (non-competition) program – Panorama.
12. Selector of the Festival selects films for competition and accompanying program.
13. International jury composed of professionals from the field of cinema decides on Festival awards.