METHOD OF MODERN LOVE
Welcome to LOVE STORY FILM FESTIVAL. LOVE in all its diversity fills our hearts with joy, hope and sometimes with despair. Love Stories inspires us with wonderful characters and moving plots. Your film can be a narrative drama, a documentary, a dance or music video, animation or an LGBTQ+ story.
The festival is organized by the successful New Renaissance Film Festival, ranked in London METRO’s list of TOP UK FILM FESTIVALS and in the top 100 best-reviewed film festivals on FilmFreeway. NRFF has screened world and UK premieres and films that went on to win an Oscar or secure theatrical release!
Our passion is to tell great stories. Our philosophy is to nurture extraordinary talent.
We focus on the ARTIST, on the STORY and on building an international COMMUNITY of inspiring storytellers.
LOVE STORY FILM FESTIVAL 2022
This third edition of the festival will be held in London, a city known for its diversity and innovation in the creative arts, in February 2022.
Please read our festival terms and conditions before making your submission through FilmFreeway. Films that are selected for the festival will be notified at least 6 weeks prior to the event.
Numerous film Awards will be presented at a fun awards ceremony.
(1) Love Story Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.
(2) The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
(3) All entries should be in English or with English subtitles.
(4) The judges reserve the right not to enter into any correspondence after the announcement of the winner.
(5) If an award winner or their representative is not in attendance at the awards ceremony, the festival will not ship out trophies or certificates after the event.
(6) The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless Love Story Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
(7) We know all too well that most filmmakers have to work with a tight budget. Unfortunately however, WE CANNOT WAIVE THE SUBMISSION FEE.
(8) Due to covid we may have to replace the live screenings with an online festival. We will try to avoid this if possible. The festival will organise this to its best abilites, but the festival cannot be held accountable for any technical difficulties that may occur during or as a result of the online screening.
(9) PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, DEADLINES, PROGRAMS, VENUES AND DATES MAY CHANGE. ALL RESPONSES TO FILMMAKERS WILL BE BY EMAIL.