Life Screenings International Short Film Festival displays films that show a world we want to live in. Exhibited filmmakers from around the world StreamYard/FaceBook Live in and local filmmakers attend as well to discuss their creations and engage with the audience. Four years running, this 82 minute happening takes place once a month at the Winter Park Library and is free to the public. For the time being, this is a virtual StreamYard/FaceBook Live event.
This is a virtual event!
FaceBook Live at
Explore humanity through film, followed by engaging conversations with the filmmakers, in this monthly showcase of short films.
Life Screenings International Short Film Festival displays films that show a world we want to live in. Exhibited filmmakers from around the world StreamYard in to discuss their creations and engage the audience in a casual connective conversation. Four years running, this 82 minute happening takes place now online once a month in association with the Winter Park Library.
Create a world you want to live in and share it to us.
● Films with a running time of 15 minutes or less are considered.
● Selected filmmakers provide an under 100 mb digital format copy of their film for screening.
● Filmmakers are encouraged to be present either in person or via Streamyard.
● Films submitted in languages other than English must include English Subtitles.
● While the work submitted remains the property of the artist, Life Screenings reserves the right to use submitted footage or stills to promote the festival. Filmmaker also permits use of images or video taken of them at the festival.
● All filmmakers will be notified regarding status of acceptance/non-acceptance into the festival by email.