Films are chosen on the basis that they show a world we love to live in.
Life Screenings goes beyond movie night and into a shared experience which includes the film, the creator, the audience and a conversation.
Life Screenings searches for films that are touching, unique, different.
Life Screenings showcases monthly 4 to 7 short films from around the world.
Create a world you want to live in and send it to us.
Rules & Terms
● Life Screenings is a festival which showcases inspiring, uplifting, and thought-provoking short films.
● Films with a running time of 18 minutes or less are considered.
● Selected films will need to be provided in digital format via dropbox or google drive.
● Filmmakers must be present either in person or via Skype.
● Films submitted in languages other than English must include English Subtitles.
● While the work submitted remains the property of the creating artist, Life Screenings reserves the right to use submitted footage or stills to promote the festival. Filmmaker also permits use of images or video taken of them at the festival.
● All filmmakers will be notified regarding acceptance into the festival by email.